Situated on a generous 807sqm block in the family-friendly suburb of Kaleen sits this unique home. With an open plan living and three bedrooms, there is plenty of room for a growing family. The updated kitchen boasts ideal bench space, for those who enjoy cooking. Moving out into the backyard, you're met with a large blank canvas lawn and an abundance of space for both pets and children to frolic in. This home presents a rare buying opportunity for the discerning buyer, so don't miss out!
- Three bedrooms, two with built-ins
- North facing windows in kitchen and living
- Light filled open plan living dining space
- Freshly painted
- Bamboo flooring throughout
- Separate toilet
- Split system
- Modern kitchen with Miele induction cooktop, Smeg oven and Bosch dishwasher
- Separate laundry with access to the backyard
- Terrific outdoor space, perfect for pets and children
- Huge flat backyard
- Set in a lovely street close to parkland and ovals
- Playground and park next door
- Only one neighbour
- Self-watering wicking planter boxes in front yard - 45m2 of veggie growing space
- Convenient location within easy access of schools, public transport, local and major shopping centres, sporting facilities, hospitals and the University of Canberra
- Residence: 116.70sqm
- Block size: 807m2
- Year built: 1978
- Rates: $3,362 p.a.
- Land tax (investors only): $5,004 p.a.
The House at 33 Oakover Circuit KALEEN, ACT 2617 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $510,000 on 17 February 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
33 Oakover Circuit KALEEN, ACT 2617 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kaleen Primary.
|0.69 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|0.86 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.03 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.20 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.20 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.44 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|2.51 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.52 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.56 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|2.91 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
33 Oakover Circuit is located within the suburb of Kaleen, which has a population of 7,271, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.8 people.