1 / 27
Auction Location: On Site
Discover this hidden gem in beautiful Downer, walking distance to Dickson, top schools and only minutes to the city. This expansive residence is cleverly updated throughout to create a stylish dream family home where all the hard work has been done. Spread across two spacious living areas, four bedrooms, study and beautiful outdoor space, your family will love to call this house a home.
Spacious north facing living areas are perfectly positioned to ensure natural light floods the home throughout the day. Overlooking lush green gardens, the huge formal lounge and dining provide room for the whole family to spread out and cosy up. The stylish family room connects to the generous kitchen boasting quality stainless steel appliances, acres of bench space and tons of storage.
The living areas flow through to the beautifully appointed covered entertaining deck. Family and friends will love catching up in this beautiful outdoor space watching kids play on the immaculate green lawns. This house has achieved an incredible four star energy rating through double glazed windows and doors, new insulation to walls and ceiling and north facing aspect capturing the sun. Enjoy year-round comfort with smart phone enabled and zoned ducted electric heating and cooling.
Parents will love the ultimate king-sized master suite, with wall-to-wall robes, walk-in robe and incredible ensuite with luxury fittings and in-slab heating, plus your own private deck where you can soak up the sun with a good book and a hot coffee. Three additional bedrooms provide a multitude of options. There is an oversized queen room plus two additional bedrooms all with built-in robes while a sun-drenched study creates a home office, all serviced by a well presented family bathroom.
Set in a beautiful tree lined street, across the road from playing fields, and with shops, schools, nature walks, mountain biking and transport links all nearby, you could not ask for a better location. Families looking for space, style and comfort are going to snap this home up. Move quickly. Only one lucky family gets to call this house their home.
- Beautifully presented north facing 4 bedroom, 1 study, 2 bathroom family home
- Incredible 4 star energy rating through double glazing and new insulation to walls and ceiling
- Expansive formal lounge and dining with stunning garden views
- Light filled separate family living space
- Large family kitchen with stainless steel appliances, tons of bench and cupboard space
- Spacious undercover entertaining deck overlooking lush gardens
- Smart phone enabled and zoned ducted electric heating and cooling system
- Huge master bedroom with walk-in & built-in robe, stunning ensuite with underfloor heating
- Oversized second bedroom with built-in robe and murphy bed included
- Two additional spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- Light filled study with external access
- Updated family bathroom and upgraded instant gas hot water system
- Landscaped gardens with smart phone enabled automated irrigation system
- Secure double carport with remote access, large storage shed, colorbond fencing
- Facing playing fields and minutes from shops, transport and link roads
- Living area: 212m2
- Carport area: 35m2
- Block size: 669m2
- EER: 4 Stars
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this advertisement, LJ HOOKER TUGGERANONG does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Figures quoted above are approximate values based on available information. We encourage prospective parties to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The House at 33 Melba Street DOWNER, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $817,500 on 2 April 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
33 Melba Street DOWNER, ACT 2602 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Emmaus Christian School.
|0.87 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|0.95 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.04 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.04 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.07 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.07 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.12 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.12 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|1.31 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.39 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
33 Melba Street is located within the suburb of Downer, which has a population of 3,662, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.5 people.