This renovated four-bedroom, two-bathroom cottage offers options for living and leasing. Set just moments away from the water ways of Sussex Inlet and a 2-minute bike ride to the local bowling club and a 3-minute drive back to the town centre.
- Currently set up as 2 x two- bedroom flats
- Updated kitchen and bathroom with floating timber floors
- Two bathrooms, two hot water systems
- TV points ceiling fans in most rooms and air-conditioning
- Private, large undercover entertaining/double carport
- Fully fenced and secure yards
- Single car garage with storage room at rear
- Off street parking for three cars
- Perfect opportunity to live in one and rent one
The House at 33 Lyons Road SUSSEX INLET, NSW 2540 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $590,000 on 6 October 2021.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
33 Lyons Road is located within the suburb of Sussex Inlet, which has a population of 3,575, a median age of 60 and an average household density of 2 people.