1 / 19
Thoughtfully extended and surprisingly large 3 bedroom residence complemented by a superb free-standing garden studio which would be absolutely ideal for artists or musicians, a large home office, segregated guest accommodation, craft/hobby room, teenagers retreat or even a fabulous cabana for a potential future swimming pool. The studio features a classy ensuite style bathroom and air-conditioning.
The single level layout of the house incorporates a combination of generous indoor and private alfresco areas providing the ideal atmosphere for a relaxed and comfortable family lifestyle.
The home's living areas comprise a separate formal lounge room with stylish plantation shutters plus a family room flooded with natural light which leads out to enormous wrap-around rear decking overlooking the rolling lawns of the private rear grounds.
Adjoining the family room is a fully-appointed modern kitchen with massive bench space, breakfast bar, all electric appliances and copious pantry/storage space. The bathroom has been tastefully renovated and includes a full bath tub and separate shower recess plus a segregated WC. The extra laundry room has also been smartly updated.
Features also include beautifully established landscaped grounds, built-in wardrobes to bedrooms one and two, ducted gas heating, roof-mounted solar panels, attached carport with auto-remote roller door plus an enormous 6m x 3m garden shed.
The ideal balance of style, comfort, practicality, versatility and livability.
* Gently contoured 812 sqm land parcel
* 126 sqm (approx) single level 3 bedroom home
* Separate 24 sqm free-standing garden studio with air-conditioning and its own bathroom facility - ideal for artists/musicians, home office, guest accommodation, craft room, teenagers retreat or potential cabana for future swimming pool
* Separate lounge room with plantation shutters and wall mounted sound speakers
* Open plan family/casual meal areas with cork tiled flooring
* Sliding doors lead from family room to expansive rear decking overlooking the manicured rear garden
* Boardwalk link to separate garden studio
* Modern kitchen with big island bench, all electric appliances including ceramic cook top, range hood, wall oven and dishwasher plus separate pantry cupboard
* Built-in wardrobes to bedrooms one and two
* Renovated bathroom with full-sized bath tub, separate shower recess and adjoining WC
* Separate renovated laundry room
* Ducted gas heating
* Attached single carport with automatic roller door
* 1 KW solar panel installation with generous transferable feed-in tariff
* Safe and secure rear garden with enormous 6m x 3m storage shed
The House at 33 Larakia Street WARAMANGA, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $533,000 on 31 January 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
33 Larakia Street WARAMANGA, ACT 2611 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Arawang Primary.
|0.57 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|0.69 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|0.96 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.21 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.56 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.94 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.22 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.32 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.34 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.46 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
33 Larakia Street is located within the suburb of Waramanga, which has a population of 2,629, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.4 people.