1 / 35
Kioloa is a peaceful coastal village with so much to offer and is an easy drive from both Canberra and Sydney. Unspoilt national parks and pristine beaches surround this beautiful sanctuary away from the busy world.
Within walking distance to two local beaches, Merry Beach and Kioloa Beach, is this magnificent architecturally designed 6 bedroom, 5 bathroom home.
Offered for sale by the original owners, who spared no expense on the build, taking every care to use the best quality materials in their desire to create something quite unique, this residence has so much to offer the discerning buyer.
Depending on your situation, this could be one magnificent mansion, or two homes in one, as from the entry you can choose one of two doorways. The first will lead you into the downstairs area and the second will take you up the granite staircase to the upstairs. As a special surprise there is a third level with a viewing observatory. Both living levels of the home are fully self-contained and could easily be rented out separately or you could rent one and keep the other. If you have a large group of family and friends you could use the entire home and have plenty of space for all. The possibilities are endless.
- Two double sized bedrooms, the master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Both ensuite and main bathroom feature floor to ceiling tiles
- Two large living areas, both with wall fitted heaters
- A fully equipped kitchen with plenty of cupboards and drawers, dishwasher, stainless appliances and solid granite bench top
- The kitchen has a unique curved window overlooking the spa pool and the amazing ocean views
- Separate laundry
- Under stair storage
- The rear undercover entertaining area has plenty of room and leads to the outdoor solar heated pool with spa and swim jets and decorative jets
- Breathtaking ocean and national park views
- Living area with built in bar
- Large formal dining area with servery cupboards. This space is big enough to be a second living area, if preferred
- The kitchen will delight the chef in the family with solid granite bench top, stainless appliances, plenty of cupboards and drawers and dishwasher
- Main bedroom, double sized with a walk in robe and ensuite with double sized shower
- Three double sized bedrooms, all with built in robes
- The second bedroom also has an ensuite bathroom
- Main bathroom with spa bath
- The three bathrooms plus powder room, have skylights and externally vented fans from the skylights.
- Additional powder room
- There is a second spa on this level to enjoy and relax at the end of the day
- Separate laundry
- Two covered entertaining areas, one in the front and one in the rear where you can relax and enjoy those amazing views and cool breezes in summer.
Third level Observatory viewing room:
- This viewing room has 360-degree views of the ocean and the national park and opening windows to use as an up draught during hot days
- The feeling is almost as if you are in a lighthouse, keeping watch
- There have been many times that the owners and their friends have enjoyed watching the whales migrate, beautiful sunrises and sunsets and some truly incredible weather displays
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Timber window sills and decorative timber in all the rooms
- All the bedrooms are carpeted and the living areas are tiled
- All bathrooms all have floor to ceiling tiles
- Four car garage with internal access and a remote panel lift door for all your beach toys
- Two concrete water tanks approx. 44,000 litres
- Outdoor barbeque
- Easy care gardens
There is so much investment or live-in potential with this magnificent property. An inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this fantastic home has to offer. You have to see it to truly understand just how special this quality home is!
Call today to arrange a personal viewing.
There is currently no sale history available for 33 Kurrawa Drive.
33 Kurrawa Drive is located within the suburb of Kioloa, which has a population of 257, a median age of 57 and an average household density of 1.9 people.