Offering a fantastic opportunity to secure a solid well-maintained privately built home in one of Canberra's most popular areas.
The family home offers formal lounge with fireplace, dining room, four bedrooms all with built-in robes, ensuite and bathroom.
The kitchen and family/meals area open onto a covered outdoor entertainment patio overlooking the well-planted rose and vegetable gardens.
Conveniently located close to Weston Creek shops and a short drive to Woden, Parliamentary Triangle and onto the City.
• Privately built in 1971
• Landscaped, easy care front garden
• Front terrace
• Timber floors
• Formal lounge room with fireplace and built-in shelves
• Formal dining room with built-in shelves
• Kitchen with dishwasher
• Family and meals area with timber ceiling and ceiling fan
• Main bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in-robes and ensuite
• Bedroom two with ceiling fan and built-in-robes
• Bedroom three with ceiling fan and built-in-robes & shelves
• Bedroom four with ceiling fan and built-in-robes
• Main bathroom with a bath and separate toilet
• Ducted gas heating
• 1 x reverse cycle unit
• Double garage & Single carport
• Water tank
• Covered patio for entertaining
• Additional paved terrace for entertaining
• Rose garden
• Vegetable garden
Land Size: 943m2 approx
UCV: $424,000 approx
Land Rates: $3,045 approx
33 Kallara Close DUFFY, ACT 2611 has 3 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday February 27 from 10:45am.
The land value history at 33 Kallara Close DUFFY, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 0.71%, giving an unimproved land value of $421,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 33 Kallara Close.
33 Kallara Close DUFFY, ACT 2611 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Duffy Primary.
|0.95 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.34 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.42 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.55 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.73 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.85 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.08 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|2.16 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|2.31 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.40 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
33 Kallara Close is located within the suburb of Duffy, which has a population of 3,162, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.7 people.