1 / 23
A beautiful family home located in the heart of the Molonglo Valley, just a short drive to local shops, eateries & transport links, this Terrace home features an open plan design, expansive floorplan, modern appliances throughout and an lot more to offer.
This family home is all set to welcome its new owner. This terrace home boasts 3 spacious bedrooms featuring built in storage, a generously sized kitchen featuring endless storage space, Caesar stone bench tops and IAG appliances, and a neutral colour scheme to suit any decor.
Low maintenance courtyards provide endless entertaining opportunities for your family and friends to enjoy.
Situated close to the nature reserves and walking trails, this community title terrace is the perfect place to call home.
Your family home comes fully equipped with the following:
• Open plan dining and lounge area
• Modern kitchen equipped with IAG appliances, Stone bench tops and copious amounts of storage space
• All three bedrooms are complete with built in robes and feature walls
• Hybrid flooring
• All windows features block out curtains
• Community title Terrace Home
• Gas cooking and solar hot water
• Split System Reverse cycle ducted heating & cooling
• NBN Ready
• Double garage with remote access
• Two private courtyards
• 2.4 ceiling high
• North facing: you will enjoy morning to evening sun
• Mountain plus water view from window
• All the major local amenities within walk distance.
• Charles Weston primary school,
• Coombs community centre,early learning centre within 5 minutes walk distance
• Stromlo leizure centre less than 5 minutes drive distance
• New shopping precinct within walk distance in development
• Holden creek pond and coombs largest play ground just a stone trow from home • where the play ground is in near completion.
• New cafe to open in coombs shop
• Less than 15 minute drive from Canberra city,Woden and belconnen Town centre.
• 12 minute drive to Canberra hospitalEnviably positioned close to local shops, parks, and schools
Land: 199 sqm (approx.)
Living: 87.06 sqm (approx.)
Garage: 39.24 sqm (approx.)
Community Title: $636.84 pa (approx.)
Rates: $2,048 pa (approx.)
Any interest in this property should be registered with the ONE AGENCY GUNGAHLIN. Contents of the proposal do not form part of the contract. While care has been taken in their preparation, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are urged to seek legal advice and to make their own inquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
The House at 33 Chanter Terrace COOMBS, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $435,000 on 27 June 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
33 Chanter Terrace COOMBS, ACT 2611 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|0.93 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|2.14 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.23 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.34 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.37 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.54 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|4.09 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|4.23 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|4.23 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|4.29 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
33 Chanter Terrace is located within the suburb of Coombs, which has a population of 1,811, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.7 people.