1 / 28
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Occupying a premier position in what is undoubtedly one of the most prestigious pockets of Forde, this 346sqm luxury family residence provides a unique sanctuary of style with a great sense of light, space, privacy, and street-appeal.
With room for the whole family including seamless indoor and outdoor living, this stunning home delivers modern practicality, contemporary appeal, and welcoming tranquillity. It features an open-plan design, the centrepiece being an impressive kitchen that flows to the outdoor living area and backyard, making it perfect for entertaining.
This exclusive home is positioned on a 798sqm parcel of land with views to Mulligans Flat Nature Reserve, and within walking distance to local schools, shops, cafes, and restaurants while on the fringe of walking tracks, bike paths, playgrounds, and public transport.
Photo Styling Tool: https://cdn.diakrit.com/product/styling/11323485
Floorplan Furnish Tool: https://cdn.diakrit.com/product/furnish/11323482
- Impressive custom designed family home set opposite to Nature Reserve
- 4 Separate living areas
- Huge family room flowing seamlessly to outdoor entertaining
- Formal lounge with peaceful reserve views
- Large rumpus area with additional study nook
- Huge master wing with nature views, large walk-in robe with custom ensuite
- 5 x generous bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes, 3 with WIR
- Three full-sized bathrooms including three-way main bathroom with separate toilet
- Large kitchen, 40mm stone benchtops, 900mm Smeg oven and Miele - Dishwasher
- Quality Bamboo flooring throughout entrance, family/meals
- Ample storage throughout
- Double glazed windows
- Ducted Gas and Evaporative cooling
- Security alarm system throughout home
- Sizeable block including generous landscaped backyard
- Large garden shed and side access for the boat or caravan
- Herb and veggie raised garden beds for the whole family
Rates: $937 per quarter (approx.) Land Tax: $1,440.75 per quarter (approx.)
267sqm of internal living, a massive 346sqm under roofline
Extra-large 48sqm double auto garage with internal access and storage area
Level 798sqm block set directly opposite to Mulligans Flat Nature Reserve
Super impressive home, premium location
There is currently no sale history available for 33 Aida Ball Circuit.
33 Aida Ball Circuit FORDE, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|1.54 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.07 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.27 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.46 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.84 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|3.03 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.26 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.50 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.92 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.92 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
33 Aida Ball Circuit is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.