* Access from entry on Canberra Avenue, closest to Dominion Circuit Corner*
This spacious apartment is within walking distance to the Manuka and Kingston shops, the Parliamentary Triangle, and Lake Burley Griffin offering an idyllic lifestyle.
The established gardens of the complex provides the apartment with privacy and serenity from the balcony through to the north facing open plan living area and kitchen. The two large bedrooms both have built-in-robes and bathroom amenities.
The Bentley complex offers superb facilities with an in-ground swimming pool and manicured communal gardens.
• Private and leafy outlook with northerly aspect
• Walk to Barton offices, Parliamentary Triangle, Manuka, Kingston & Lake Burley Griffin
• Large open plan living area with balcony access
• 1 x reverse cycle unit in living area
• Two bedrooms
• Main bathroom with two way access
• Separate Laundry and large linen cupboard
• Two car spaces with storage cage
• Complex with in-ground swimming pool and manicured gardens
Living Area: 92m2 approx internal (+ 12m2approx Balcony)
Land Rates: $615 P/Q approx.
Body Corporate: $1,274 P/Q approx. (including sinking fund)
There is currently no sale history available for 33/7 Empire Circuit.
33/7 Empire Circuit FORREST, ACT 2603 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.34 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|0.54 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.33 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.57 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|1.66 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.77 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|1.92 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.92 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.99 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|2.22 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
33/7 Empire Circuit is located within the suburb of Forrest, which has a population of 1,615, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.3 people.