Renowned for spacious, light-filled living, the 'Elan' development again delivers a quality layout, combined with natural light and quality fittings to present an apartment equally suited to the home buyer looking for space to entertain in style, or the discerning investor wanting a quality property with excellent yield potential. The open plan dining and kitchen, featuring quality all-electric appliances, chic contrast cabinetry, Caesarstone benchtops, tiled splashback, and wonderful storage, flows effortlessly out to the north facing balcony, creating a space that will become the heart of entertaining family and friends, all year round.
A second large formal living room sits conveniently away from the entertaining hub, providing a flexibility that is rarely seen in apartment living. The main suite is large in proportion and enjoys a twin, built-in robe, and good size ensuite. The second bedroom also sports a good-sized built-in, and both have separate split-system air-conditioners for perfect comfort. The main bathroom is a good size with a large bath, and shower over, and a clever euro-style laundry, maximising space, and convenience. 2 secure basement car parks and additional private storage complete the offering, mere minutes from the convenience of Dickson central, the brilliant access of the light rail, and all the wonderful parks and green spaces the area has to offer.
- 2 generous living areas, including separate living and large open plan dining/kitchen flowing to north facing balcony
- Stylish and modern all-electric kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, abundant chic, contrast cabinetry, and on-trend tiled splashback
- Main suite with twin built-in robes, split system air conditioning and large ensuite
- Great sized second bedroom with built-ins and own split system air conditioner
- Main bathroom with bathtub and shower-over, stylish square basin and integrated Euro-style laundry
- Reverse cycle split-system air-conditioning
- 2 car secure car parks
- Proximity to Brindabella Christian School, Lyneham Primary, Lyneham High, Saint Joseph's Catholic Primary School and Daramalan College
The Unit at 33/193 Mouat Street LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $435,500 on 21 September 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
33/193 Mouat Street LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus.
|0.48 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|0.76 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|0.93 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.47 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.66 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.76 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.99 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.05 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|2.05 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|2.25 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
33/193 Mouat Street is located within the suburb of Lyneham, which has a population of 5,112, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.1 people.