• Step away from the city life and surround yourself with space, peace and quiet at Murrumbateman on an impressive 4.05 hectares (10 acres).
• The opportunities in Canberra will still only be an easy 30-minute drive away, but with work from home the new normal and the desire to create an enviable rural lifestyle is high on people's agenda, this property ticks all the boxes.
• One of the largest remaining blocks in the area, the council has advised the property can be subdivided into two 5-acre allotments.
• "Silver Birch" features a two-bedroom Hamptons style home with open-plan living, bathroom and separate toilet, good sized lounge room and a sunroom. The double garage has a large room added on for extra space and storage.
• Large trees surround the property, creating privacy, and being situated on the Canberra side of Murrumbateman on the Barton Highway, but with dual access to Franklin Place. Once the bypass is finished, the property will be on a quiet road direct to the centre of the village.
• Opportunities are endless, given the ample space, - there is the option to renovate the existing home or start fresh and build the dream, even keeping the existing house for guests, or extra income as a rental or Airbnb.
• "Silver Birch" is already set up for those with horses, including two large stables, a tack room and float parking/feed storage area. However, the space allows for almost any hobby or pursuit.
• Surrounded by nature and wildlife, a quick 2-minute drive will take you into the village centre, with access to dining, the market, hairdresser, day care and more.
• With some of Yass Valley's best wineries only minutes away, construction has started on a new primary school and the duplication of the Barton Highway to improve connection to Canberra, "Silver Birch" offers irresistible opportunity and lifestyle.
• Private Inspections: Following NSW Government restrictions and guidelines we can still show you through this property as a one on one inspection or via video call. Please contact our team to arrange your inspection.
• This property is going to Auction Online. You will need an invitation to attend/ view this Auction. Please register your interest with Clare Southwell if you have not already. Please email [email protected] and she can assist with registration and link to the online Auction. Only people intending on bidding will receive the link.
There is currently no sale history available for 3285 Barton Highway.
3285 Barton Highway is located within the suburb of Murrumbateman, which has a population of 3,219, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 3.1 people.