Situated on the high side of Schofields, within short proximity to the premium Galungarra Public School Catchment and a five-minute walk to the Schofields Train Station and Schofields Village Shopping Centre, presenting to you a remarkable opportunity, to own this two-bedroom apartment whether to settle in or to invest, this home features comfort and convenience for the whole family.
This home boasts a spacious and light-filled open plan kitchen, living and dining area creating effortless flows between spaces and out through glass sliding doors to the extra-large balcony, completed with artificial grass, adding an extra touch to the apartment. Additionally, it creates a perfect blend of indoor and outdoor entertaining areas.
The modern kitchen is well-appointed and features high-quality stainless-steel appliances, marble benchtops, and glass splashbacks with floorboards.
Accommodation comprises two good-sized bedrooms all with their own built-in robes with the master bedroom featuring a private ensuite bathroom. Both bathrooms have quality inclusions, including floor-to-ceiling tiles, as well as an abundance of storage space.
Other features you will love:
- Builder: ALAND
- One car space with storage cage
- Visitor parking is available
- Access to a BBQ area and children's playground in the common area, perfect for family gatherings
- Secure complex
- Video intercom
- LED downlights
- Short walk to the ever-popular Glory Park
- 1-minute drive and a 5-10 minute walk to Schofields Train Station and shopping centre
- 3-minute drive and a 10-minute walk to the premium Galungara Public School
- 6-minute drive to Tallawong Metro Station and on-demand bus service available
- 5-minute walk to Alex Avenue Medical Centre
- Short walk to multiple childcare centres on Alex Avenue
- 5-minute walk to St Joseph's Primary School on Alex Avenue
- 9-minute drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre and the upcoming Rouse Hill Hospital
- Surrounded by multiple parks
- Reasonable commute to Sydney CBD
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 328/121C Jerralong Drive.
328/121C Jerralong Drive SCHOFIELDS, NSW 2762 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Joseph's Primary School.
|St Joseph's Primary School
|78 Alex Avenue, Schofields 2762
|St John Paul II Catholic College (Schofields)
|85 Hambledon Road, Schofields 2762
|Schofields Public School
|St Albans Rd, Schofields 2762
|Hambledon Public School
|Bali Drive, Quakers Hill 2763
|Riverbank Public School
|25 Wentworth Street, THE PONDS 2769
|The Ponds High School
|180 Riverbank Drive, The Ponds 2769
|Nirimba Precinct Eastern Rd, Quakers Hill 2763
|St John Paul ll Catholic College (Schofields)
|Nirimba Education Precinct/Eastern Road, Quakers Hill 2763
|Barnier Public School
|120 Barnier Drive, QUAKERS HILL 2763
|John Palmer Public School
|The Ponds Boulevard, The Ponds 2769
328/121C Jerralong Drive is located within the suburb of Schofields, which has a population of 4,983, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 3.1 people.