Perfectly positioned on a 969m2 block with colourful established gardens, this four-bedroom home has been updated and extended to suit the needs of modern family living. The character-filled residence boasts segregated living areas and a private master suite, as well as a studio or teenagers retreat at the rear of the double garage. The home has a unique charm with French doors leading through to the front verandah and Tasmanian Oak floors.
The original section of the house features three bedrooms - all with built-in wardrobes, an updated bathroom and separate laundry, and a lovely light-filled lounge room overlooking the gorgeous spring gardens. The extension has a great kitchen with loads of cupboard and bench space, the dining area, a family room with a wood fireplace and study nook, as well as the segregated master bedroom with ensuite. The family room leads out to a covered entertainment area and pool, and there's a grassed area for a game of cricket or football. Also outdoors is a chicken-run, a double garage and studio, as well as plenty of off-street parking for a boat or caravan.
This fantastic family home is located within a walk or short drive to the adjacent nature reserves, Rivett oval and shops, Cooleman Court, local childcare centres and schools, and there's a bus stop right out front. The area is dual-zoned for Chapman and Duffy Primary schools, and St Judes ELC, St John Vianney Catholic School and the Orana Steiner School are also closeby.
- Light-filled lounge room with Tasmanian Oak floors
- Large tiled dining and family area with a study nook and fireplace
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage and bench space
- Segregated master suite with built-in wardrobes and ensuite
- Three more bedrooms all with built-ins and two with French door access to the front verandah
- Updated main bathroom with separate WC
- Updated laundry with external access
- Ducted heating and solid fuel fireplace
- Covered entertainment area overlooking the fully fenced pool
- Solar-heated swimming pool
- Studio or teenagers retreat at the rear of the garage
- Double garage with remote access
- Plenty of off-street parking for a caravan or boat
- Child and pet friendly, fully enclosed back yard
- Established easy-care gardens and trees
- Chicken run
- Close to the bus stop
- Adjacent to a vast nature reserve.
Land Size: 969m2 (approx.)
Living Size: 180m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,728 pa
Land Value: $404,000
The land value history at 327 Hindmarsh Drive RIVETT, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 8.66%, giving an unimproved land value of $404,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 327 Hindmarsh Drive.
327 Hindmarsh Drive RIVETT, ACT 2611 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Duffy Primary.
|1.18 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.82 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.92 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.14 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.33 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.42 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.52 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|2.69 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|2.93 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|3.12 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
327 Hindmarsh Drive is located within the suburb of Rivett, which has a population of 3,193, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.