Step inside and be pleasantly surprised by the size, standard, versatility and renovation potential of this distinctive 4 bedroom ensuite family residence located in one of Flynn's most desirable neighbourhoods within easy strolling distance of local shops, schools and parkland.
An appealing combination of generously proportioned formal and casual living areas provide an ideal atmosphere for relaxed family living. These areas comprise a sprawling L-shaped formal lounge/dining area, extra family/meals area plus an additional multi-purpose room which could serve as a potential rumpus room, theatre room, home office or segregated parent's retreat positioned off the main bedroom.
As in all good designs, the focal point of the home is a large well-appointed modern kitchen which overlooks the family/meals area which in turn leads out to a large north facing paved rear terrace.
The main bathroom and ensuite are in tidy original condition leaving plenty of scope to renovate by the fortunate new owner.
Year-round comfort is assured by the combination of ducted gas heating supplemented by reverse-cycle air-conditioning in the lounge room.
More than ample car accommodation is provided by a attached double carport which is supplemented by an additional oversized single garage.
* Gently contoured 855 m2 land parcel in prime elevated location
* Classic 1970's "Inge Brothers" built 4 bedroom home - approx 180 m2
* Large L-shaped lounge and dining areas
* Updated kitchen with massive storage/bench space, all electric appliances including, dishwasher, ceramic cooktop and range hood
* Extra family room with built-in cabinetry adjoins kitchen
* Paved rear terrace leading out from family room
* Additional parent's retreat leading off main bedroom - potential home office or rumpus room
* Balcony off parent's retreat with great views
* Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe/dressing room and original ensuite bathroom - room easily accommodates King-sized bed
* Built-in wardrobes to bedrooms 2 and 3 - both rooms easily accommodate Queen-sized beds
* Built-in shelving to bedroom 4 - easily accommodates double bed
* Original main bathroom with shower over bath and separate WC
* Generously sized separate laundry room
* Ducted gas heating plus split-system R/C air-conditioner in living area
* Mains gas stove-type heater in upper level rumpus room
* Extensively repainted interiors and exteriors
* Security alarm system
* Easy care rear gardens with extensive paved areas
* Attached double carport with locking metal gates
* Extra paved off-street parking
* Additional over-sized single garage - perfect workshop/man cave
* Strolling distance to local shops, schools, sports fields and Mt Rogers reserve
The land value history at 32 Pattinson Crescent FLYNN, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 2.55%, giving an unimproved land value of $344,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 32 Pattinson Crescent.
32 Pattinson Crescent FLYNN, ACT 2615 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mount Rogers Primary School.
|0.80 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|1.30 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|1.32 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.32 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.37 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|1.42 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|1.54 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|1.81 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.92 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|2.31 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
32 Pattinson Crescent is located within the suburb of Flynn, which has a population of 3,360, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.8 people.