In the heart of Harrison is this beautifully presented 3 bedroom townhouse, north-facing a reserve. The home generously spilts over two levels to provide 143m2 of living space that will be sure to please.
Inside you'll find floating spotted-gum timber flooring that flows throughout the generous light-filled living room and dining room and opens wonderfully into the kitchen.
There are 3 generous sized bedrooms on the second floor, all with built-in wardrobes, including a main bedroom with ensuite featuring a large balcony. Both the ensuite and main bathroom have been superbly finished with floor to ceiling tiling.
This property is a rare find in a highly central location - close to Gungahlin, Braddon and the city. A light rail station, playgrounds, reserves, schools and shops are also just minutes away from your doorstep.
- NBN Fibre to the home
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Short commute to Franklin and Gungahlin shopping centres
- Minutes walk to Light Rail, Mother Teresa School and Harrison School
- Grand master bedroom with ensuite
- Large open living on bottom floor with timber flooring
- Front and rear landscaped courtyards for alfresco entertaining
- Established gardens with irrigation systems
- 2000ltr water tank
- Gas continuous hot water system
- Under-stair storage and desk
- Looking on to reserve
- North facing aspect
- Caesarstone kitchen benchtops
- Glass splashback
- SMEG 4 burner gas cooktop
- SMEG electric oven
- SMEG range hood
- SMEG dishwasher
- LED downlights
- Large balcony off the master bedroom
- Remote single lock up garage with access to the home
- House built in 2014
- Body Corporate: $628 p.q
- Living area: 143m2
There is currently no sale history available for 32 Otway Street.
32 Otway Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|0.48 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.32 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.16 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.72 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.01 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.01 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.78 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.90 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.97 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.62 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
32 Otway Street is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.