These luxurious and spacious homes with their contemporary Hamptons design, are filled with magnificent natural light and fitted out with high-end luxury finishes.
This is the ideal opportunity for those seeking a brand new home in this sought after inner-south location.
Designed by Collins Pennington Architects, every detail has been though out to ensure these homes are not only contemporary homes will also stand the test of time for years to come.
Opportunities to customise remain for a limited time. Contact us today to find out more.
- Opportunities to customise available
- Mountain view from select homes
- Three bathrooms plus powder room
- Stunning void to entry that allows an abundance of natural light into the home
- The oversized luxury kitchen finishes include two pack polyurethane joinery, stone waterfall benchtops, LED feature strip lighting, soft close cupboards and drawers, and Villeroy and Boch tapware.
- German Miele appliances throughout including dual ovens, 900mm gas cooktop, 900mm ducted rangehood, semi-integrated dishwasher and built in microwave.
- Large courtyard off ground floor living area and balcony to upper level
- 3m ceilings to living areas
- Master suite with private courtyard to lower level
- Additional master suite with ensuite with private balcony and additional two large bedrooms with built in robes and main bathroom to upper level
- All bathrooms feature floor to ceiling large format tiles, Villeroy and Boch tapware and ceramic ware, custom made vanities with stone benchtops and frameless shower screens
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
- Adjoining double lock up garage
For further information please call 1300 319 365 or email [email protected]
Through the development and delivery of unique and iconic projects, our sole purpose is to add value - to our customers, to our investors, to our projects, and to our community. We create sustainable and innovative urban environments that deliver a lasting legacy the community can be proud of. We engage extensively with the community to determine their wants and needs, ultimately contributing to the social and economic fabric of Canberra.
Project Coordination is an extensively experienced builder having been founded in the ACT in 1975. They are highly regarded in both the ACT and NSW and their key objective is to remain one of the leading contributors in the construction industry by continuously raising the bar and setting new standards.
32 Leahy Close NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Red Hill Primary.
|0.81 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|1.01 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|1.16 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|1.18 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|1.83 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.89 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.89 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.00 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.25 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|2.30 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
32 Leahy Close is located within the suburb of Narrabundah, which has a population of 5,960, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.3 people.