1 / 8
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Designed by Collins Pennington Architects and built by Project Coordination, Sierra offers an opportunity to purchase a home of the finest quality in both craftsmanship and inclusions.
Every detail has been thoughtfully considered to create a home where contemporary design meets classic elegance.
The 3 bedroom homes at Sierra are ideal for those looking for a high quality, luxury and low maintenance home without sacrificing on location.
Opportunities to customise remain for a limited time. Contact us today to find out more.
- Opportunities to customise available
- Internal areas ranging between 151sqm to 160sqm
- Mountain views to select homes
- Luxury kitchen finishes including German Miele appliances, two pack polyurethane joinery, stone waterfall benchtop, LED feature strip lighting, soft close cupboards and drawers, and Villeroy and Boch tapware.
- Spacious open plan living area that opens out to a large courtyard
- 3m ceilings to living area
- Double glazed sliding doors open up to create seamless transition from internal to external living areas
- Powder room to lower level
- Master suite to ground level, with some floorplan types offering a private master courtyard
- Second living area to upper level
- Two bathroom plus powder room or three-bathroom plus powder room available.
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
- All bathrooms feature floor to ceiling large format tiles, Villeroy and Boch tapware, and ceramic ware, custom made vanities with stone benchtops and frameless shower screens
- Adjoining double lock up garage
For further information please call 1300 319 365 or email [email protected]
Through the development and delivery of unique and iconic projects, our sole purpose is to add value - to our customers, to our investors, to our projects, and to our community. We create sustainable and innovative urban environments that deliver a lasting legacy the community can be proud of. We engage extensively with the community to determine their wants and needs, ultimately contributing to the social and economic fabric of Canberra.
Project Coordination is an extensively experienced builder having been founded in the ACT in 1975. They are highly regarded in both the ACT and NSW and their key objective is to remain one of the leading contributors in the construction industry by continuously raising the bar and setting new standards.
32 Leahy Close NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Red Hill Primary.
|0.80 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|1.01 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|1.16 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|1.17 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|1.83 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.88 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.88 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.99 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.24 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|2.30 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
32 Leahy Close is located within the suburb of Narrabundah, which has a population of 5,960, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.3 people.