Located on Narrabundah's highest point and surrounded by breathtaking mountain vistas, Sierra truly lives up to its name, which means mountain ranges in Spanish. These luxuriously spacious terrace homes with their contemporary Hamptons design, are filled with magnificent natural light and fitted out with high-end finishes.
Designed by Collins Pennington Architects and built by Project Coordination, Sierra offers an opportunity to purchase a new terrace home of the finest quality in both craftsmanship and inclusions. Everything has been thoughtfully chosen and considered to ensure relaxed comfort and distinctive elegance.
The 3 bedroom terrace home at Sierra offer an opportunity to purchase in the established garden suburb of Narrabundah, without compromising on quality. With the generous master suite located on the ground floor and the two remaining bedrooms plus the main bathroom located on the upper level, the 3 bedroom terrace homes provide both practicality and privacy.
- Opportunities to customise available
- Master bedroom is located on the ground floor with its own private courtyard
- Upper level features bedrooms two and three and the family sized main bathroom
- Spacious open plan living area opening to outdoor entertaining area
- Entertainers kitchen with Miele appliances throughout including oven, 900mm gas cooktop, 900mm ducted range hood, semi-integrated dishwasher and built-in microwave
- Two pack polyurethane joinery with soft close cupboards and drawers, stone waterfall benchtop, LED feature strip lighting, Villeroy and Boch tapware and large format marble look porcelain splashback.
- 3m ceilings to all living areas
- Double glazed sliding doors open up to create seamless transition from the internal to external living areas
- Powder room to lower level
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
- 121sqm of internal living plus 46sqm courtyard
- Dual secure basement car spaces with secure storage
For further information please call 1300 319 365 or email [email protected]
Through the development and delivery of unique and iconic projects, our sole purpose is to add value - to our customers, to our investors, to our projects, and to our community. We create sustainable and innovative urban environments that deliver a lasting legacy the community can be proud of. We engage extensively with the community to determine their wants and needs, ultimately contributing to the social and economic fabric of Canberra.
Project Coordination is an extensively experienced builder having been founded in the ACT in 1975. They are highly regarded in both the ACT and NSW and their key objective is to remain one of the leading contributors in the construction industry by continuously raising the bar and setting new standards.
32 Leahy Close NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Red Hill Primary.
|0.81 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|1.01 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|1.15 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|1.19 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|1.83 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.90 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.90 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.01 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.25 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|2.30 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
32 Leahy Close is located within the suburb of Narrabundah, which has a population of 5,960, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.3 people.