1 / 34
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Exuding modern flair with seamless finishes throughout, this builders' own home is sure to delight the senses. This spacious, single level home encompasses a very generous 272m2 of internal living, boasting a triple garage and positioned on a flat 803m2 parcel of land. In a convenient location, one of Belconnen's most tightly held suburbs, a luxurious yet easy-care lifestyle awaits.
This striking property hosts multiple, graceful open plan living areas, featuring an elegant formal lounge room and formal dining room. A modern gourmet kitchen features AEG appliances, a built-in wine fridge, 30mm waterfall stone benchtops, and an abundance of storage and preparation space that the chef of the house will truly appreciate.
The informal dining and family rooms, coupled with an enormous rumpus room, flow effortlessly off the kitchen. These rooms connect harmoniously with the stunning outdoor alfresco dining, which is an entertainers' delight to be enjoyed all year round. The built-in kitchen features an outdoor heater, ceiling fan, surround sound speakers and outdoor blinds.
The segregated master bedroom is something to behold. Striking, lavish and functional, it features a superbly designed walk-around-robe and a floor to ceiling tiled custom en-suite that is truly elegant. A perfect, leafy outlook greets you every morning. Bedrooms two, three and four offer generous sleeping quarters and include fully fitted out built-in robes with easy access to the main bathroom.
Make the most of the cooler months with your family and friends roasting marshmallows around the fire pit surrounded by mature trees and gardens for ultimate peace and tranquillity. A flowing water feature will add to the ambience of this unique backyard.
- Custom designed home with flowing 272m2 of living plus 63m2 triple garage.
- Dual zoned, ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout.
- Zoned, gas heated hydronic in slab heating in all living areas.
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout.
- Functional floorplan with multiple formal and informal living areas.
- Gourmet kitchen with 30mm stone benchtops, built-in wine fridge, induction cooktop and pyrolytic oven
- Built-in surround sound speakers to the family room, zoned separately to the speakers in the alfresco area.
- Segregated master suite at front of the home with walk-in robe, and custom ensuite with oversized shower and stone top vanity.
- Main bathroom includes a bath and a stone top vanity.
- All bedrooms have built-in robes.
- Extra storage space in the laundry.
- Two separate gas heated instantaneous hot water systems.
- Alarm system.
- Secure mesh crim-safe screens off laundry and family room
- Ducted vacuum.
- LED downlights throughout.
- Alfresco entertaining with heater, fan, surround sound speakers and outdoor blinds.
- Built-in outdoor kitchen with BBQ and ducted range hood.
- Fire pit with built-in seating and lighting.
- Triple car garage with additional storage and internal access.
- Professionally landscaped, mature greenery, low maintenance.
- Colorbond roof.
- Smooth and textured rendered external finish.
- Metal storage shed at the side of the home.
- Close to local shops, schools, Belconnen soccer club, Westfield Town Centre, Gungahlin with ponds and kids playground right on your doorstep
- Rates: $2960 per annum
- Living: 272m2 (approx.)
- Garage: 63m2 (approx.)
- Alfresco: 18.5m2 (approx.)
- Total under roofline: 353.5m2 (approx.)
The land value history at 32 Kitty McEwan Circuit MCKELLAR, ACT 2617 has the most recent growth rate of 3.64%, giving an unimproved land value of $412,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 32 Kitty McEwan Circuit.
32 Kitty McEwan Circuit MCKELLAR, ACT 2617 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Evatt Primary.
|0.78 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|1.06 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.53 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|2.04 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|2.16 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|2.21 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|2.29 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.29 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.53 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|2.79 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
32 Kitty McEwan Circuit is located within the suburb of Mckellar, which has a population of 2,746, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.8 people.