Spacious entertainment and living areas! No unapproved structures!
This exceptional property exudes class, style and a standard of living for that family looking for more space and easy-care living.
Sitting in potentially one of the best streets of Macgregor, and with land prices out of control, homes of this potential and caliber are few and far between. 32 Heighway boasts great east/west orientation with views of the Brindabellas to the west together with two spacious living areas, powder room off main bathroom, a segregated main bedroom and loads of natural light.
All on one level, right here all the hard work has been done for you.
* Two living areas with a formal lounge to the middle of the home and an open plan family room which steps out to the covered entertainment area
* The modern kitchen has loads of bench and cupboard space, gas cooking and a large walk in pantry
* Ducted gas heating ready for our Canberra winter
* The main bedroom has a large walk in robe and beautifully tiled ensuite
* Quality window dressings and floor coverings
* A double remote garage has internal access to the home
* Double gate side access to the grassed enclosed back yard which provides plenty of room for the children or family pets to play
This fabulous family home is in a quiet, family orientated street. Perfect for a downsizer being all on one level, a sassy investor or a first home buyer who has added up the costs of land and hidden extras associated with building.
The land value history at 32 Heighway Street MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 5.36%, giving an unimproved land value of $280,000.
The House at 32 Heighway Street MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $190,000 on 18 December 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
32 Heighway Street MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macgregor Primary.
|0.80 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.32 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|2.49 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.71 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|2.92 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.32 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|3.32 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|3.60 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|3.76 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|3.89 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
32 Heighway Street is located within the suburb of Macgregor, which has a population of 6,796, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 2.7 people.