Please note: Due to the current COVID19 situation you will be requested to check in via the CBR app for contact tracing purposes. You will still be requested by the agent to provide a name and number at the door prior to entry separately. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience as well as helping our staff and buyers keep safe.
Superbly appointed throughout, this modern free-standing, single level residence provides an idyllic retreat for the young family, first home buyer or those looking to downsize. Cleverly designed with two separate formal and informal living spaces, the home opens to private gardens and presents a wonderful opportunity for an array of buyers to get into the ever popular Gungahlin market!
Perfectly located close to numerous schools, Gungahlin Town Centre, walking paths and Casey Market Town!
- North facing free-standing residence set over one level, separate titled
- Master bedroom with walk in robe with custom built in joinery and ensuite
- Two separate formal and informal living spaces providing a flexible floor plan (option for a 4th bedroom)
- Stylish kitchen complemented with stone benchtop, dishwasher and gas cook top
- Impeccable interiors, smart device phone home automation to blinds and lighting, mirrored built in robes
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Rear alfresco entertaining area, landscaped gardens
- Single garage with internal access, parking to front of garage
- Solar panel system, NBN Ready
- 109.6sqm of living, 21.8sqm garage, 9.6sqm alfresco area
The land value history at 32 Gudamang Street NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 1.79%, giving an unimproved land value of $223,000.
The House at 32 Gudamang Street NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $521,000 on 9 February 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
32 Gudamang Street NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|1.33 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.98 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.37 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.39 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.52 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.23 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.73 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.84 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.53 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.53 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
32 Gudamang Street is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.