In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Inspections will be by appointment only once the contract/building reports have been read and discussed with the agent.
Situated only moments from shops and schools, this potential-packed home is the perfect entry into the market with great scope to improve or extend. Offering extra-spacious rooms filled with natural light and a flat, low maintenance yard, it's sure to appeal to the renovators who plan to improve and add value.
- Neatly presented throughout with potential to renovate
- Private and secure front courtyard in leafy setting
- Three bedrooms, over-sized master with built-ins robes
- Generous living area that opens out to secure back yard
- Updated kitchen, modern appliances, abundant storage
- Original bathroom with bath and shower, separate W/C
- Addition W/C downstairs off laundry
- Solar panels, A/C split systems upstairs and down stairs
- Double metal semi-enclosed carport and storage shed
- RZ2 zoning
The land value history at 32 Greeves Street WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $279,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 32 Greeves Street.
32 Greeves Street WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Wanniassa School.
|0.31 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|0.40 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|0.67 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|0.81 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.08 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.08 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.14 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.47 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.18 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.23 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
32 Greeves Street is located within the suburb of Wanniassa, which has a population of 7,512, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.6 people.