Buyers guide: $700,000+
It is a pleasure to present this award winning and architecturally designed four-bedroom ensuite home to the market. Customary to the solar passive design, there is a strong emphasis on space and endless natural light from the north. It is a delight to live in year round with perfect aspecting ensuring shade throughout the warmer seasons and gorgeous natural light in the winter months.
The extensive use of floor to ceiling glass on the northern side of the home creates a wonderful feeling of space and promotes fluidity throughout the home. Vistas through the gorgeous clerestory windows ensure light filled living, while the exposed beams and feature brick walls add character throughout.
With an emphasis on effortless entertaining, there is wonderful flow from the indoors to the large covered rear deck - perfect for hosting friends and family throughout the seasons. The rear garden offers plenty of space for children and pets to play and allows the new owners to add their own touches at their leisure.
This home is a rare offering, perfect for upsizing families who desire something a little different.
- Award winning architecturally designed four-bedroom ensuite home
- Solar passive design with extensive use of floor to ceiling glass on the northern wall
- Functional kitchen with gas cooktop, pantry and good cupboard and bench space
- Lovely living area complete with floor to ceiling glass, clerestory window, open fireplace and exposed beams
- Split system unit installed for comfort year round
- Spacious main bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite
- Generous secondary bedrooms all include built in robes
- Main bathroom with separate shower and separate toilet
- Large rear deck perfect for entertaining friends and family throughout the seasons
- Double garage with additional off street parking
The land value history at 32 Denovan Circuit CALWELL, ACT 2905 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $374,000.
The House at 32 Denovan Circuit CALWELL, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $145,000 on 10 June 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
32 Denovan Circuit CALWELL, ACT 2905 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Calwell Primary.
|0.67 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.08 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.37 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.44 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.49 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.60 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.65 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.85 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|2.33 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|2.42 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
32 Denovan Circuit is located within the suburb of Calwell, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.8 people.