1 / 24
TO BE AUCTIONED UNLESS SOLD PRIOR
An exceptional opportunity has arisen to secure this outstanding architect designed residence, on a sublime 5,085sqm allotment fronting Gundaroo's Common. An intriguing blend of modern farmhouse and cottage charm underpinned by an expansive, family friendly floor plan with segregated master bedroom and parents retreat, glass conservatory style dining and spiral staircase leading to a loft rumpus. The stylish kitchen with walk-in-pantry has exceptional garden views and is accompanied by the meals and living area that flow out to the front deck. A third living area opens out onto another private deck with newly build pergola with automatic alfresco blinds, the perfect spot to sit and watch the children at play. Surrounded by landscaped gardens that lead you out onto the property you will find a newly built workshop, ideal for those tinkering enthusiasts. With established trees scattered across the property, there is plenty to explore and you are situated next to the village common which provides a wonderful rural outlook across grazing paddocks but is also popular for walking and bird enthusiasts or a leisurely horse trail ride.
- Slow combustion fireplace & reverse cycle air conditioner in living
- Stylish kitchen with 90cm Belling oven and walk through pantry
- Bi-fold doors with direct access to large entertainment area
- Three bay shed with workshop
- Large chook pen
- Bore with electric pump
- 90,000 litre rain water tank
- Direct access to the village common
- Walk to the local primary school, shops and restaurants
- School buses depart the village to Canberra's major secondary schools
- 30 minute commute to Canberra
The House at 32 David Street GUNDAROO, NSW 2620 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $935,000 on 10 May 2019.
32 David Street is located within the suburb of Gundaroo, which has a population of 1,146, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.8 people.