A quality 4 bedroom home build by one of Goulburn's best. This home is sure to impress any family.
• 4 bedrooms
• Main bedroom with bay window, en-suite and walk in robe
• All other bedrooms have built in robes
• Functional kitchen with gas cook top
• Large main bathroom with floor to ceilings tiles
• Two living areas (one at the front and one at rear)
• Established yards with easy maintenance gardens
• Generous size entertaining area
• Ducted heating throughout & additional wood heater
• Reverse cycle air conditioner
• Double garage with internal access to house
• Double shed at rear with power
• 912m2 established block with side access
• Located only a couple minutes drive to CBD
Contact Justin Gay for more information 0429 795 507
The House at 32 Crestwood Drive GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $569,000 on 22 March 2018.
32 Crestwood Drive GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Wollondilly Public School.
|1.19 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|1.37 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.42 km||Mulwaree High School||40 McDermott Drive, Goulburn 2580|
|1.59 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.96 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.07 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|2.14 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
|2.18 km||Goulburn North Public School||Union St, Goulburn North 2580|
|2.42 km||Trinity Catholic College||Clinton Street, Goulburn 2580|
|2.47 km||Bradfordville Public School||10 Hampden Street, GOULBURN 2580|
32 Crestwood Drive is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.