1 / 21
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Auction Location: On Site.
The block size and location is only just the beginning of what this home has to offer. Built by the famous Pinto Homes in 1987 and lovingly maintained and updated by the same family ever since, this sensational 4 bedroom, ensuite home is beautifully presented and incredibly functional.
Sitting on a vast 967m2 block, this single-level home boasts a separate formal lounge and a large north-facing, open-plan family room flowing from the kitchen and onto superbly manicured gardens. The main bedroom is spacious with walk through robe and ensuite and all 3 other bedrooms are generous in size with built in robes. The main bathroom is a 3-way design, very practical for a family, and the home has an overall comfortable, lovely feel.
If you like to entertain, you'll not only love the renovated kitchen but will adore the covered outdoor area complete with slow combustion fireplace - just as perfect for long hot summer nights and BBQs as for toasty gatherings around the fireplace with a glass of red in winter. This space is a year-round winner! Other features of this magnificent home include an electric induction cook top, colonial timber windows, shutters to all Western windows and reverse cycle heating and cooling for year-round comfort. There is also a spacious double garage with automatic door and in-roof storage, rounding this out as the perfect home.
This is an exciting offering for those seeking to experience the best of the Inner North's lifestyle, with the home being walking distance from:
- Great pubs and cafes like the Old Canberra Inn and Tilleys
- Excellent surrounding schools and within the Lyneham Primary and High School's catchment
- Sporting facilities including Canberra Stadium, Yowani Golf Course, Next Gen, National Hockey Centre, Southwell Park and local gyms
- Scenic bushland including Lyneham Ridge and O'Connor Ridges
- Local shops and parklands
At a glance;
- Huge 967m2 block
- Four large bedrooms, each with built-in-robes
- 2 separate living areas
- 3-way main bathroom
- Double garage with automatic door and in-roof storage
- Covered entertaining area
- Colonial timber windows and shutters
- Induction cook top
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling to all main living areas
- In feeder area for Lyneham Primary and Lyneham High school
- Ceiling insulation to entire house R3.0
- Driving distance from Dickson and Belconnen shopping precincts,
- Property is RZ2 zoned, which allows for dual occupancy development
- Garden shed
The land value history at 32 Cossington Smith Crescent LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has the most recent growth rate of 4.75%, giving an unimproved land value of $673,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 32 Cossington Smith Crescent.
32 Cossington Smith Crescent LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus.
|0.92 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.10 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.38 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.95 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|2.00 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|2.01 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|2.04 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.24 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|2.25 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.35 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
32 Cossington Smith Crescent is located within the suburb of Lyneham, which has a population of 5,112, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.1 people.