Located on the fringes of the Inner North and in the boutique community of Oakwood is this brand new thoughtfully curated single level town house.
The main living, kitchen, dining and master bedroom accommodate a North facing aspect overlooking the complex gardens showcasing beautifully established trees with soaring 3.3m ceilings to the living area allowing for an abundance of light all day long.
Expansive kitchen with an abundance of bench space, stone bench tops, Fisher and Paykel stainless steel appliances and a large walk in pantry.
All bedrooms accommodate built in robes with an expansive master bedroom with ensuite and access out to the courtyard.
Second living area/MPR, oversize double garage plus an additional allocated car space with internal access.
• Spacious single level design with wide hallways and soaring 3.3m ceilings
• Modern kitchen with island bench top and walk-in pantry
• North facing master bedroom with ensuite and courtyard access
• North facing living areas and courtyard
• Full size laundry, guest powder room
• Quality fittings and fixtures throughout
• Energy efficient and solar passive design
• 141sqm internal living, 48sqm outdoor living
• 46sqm oversize double garage side by side plus additional hardstand car space
• Buy with confidence – developed and built by Nikias Diamond
There is currently no sale history available for 32/9 Shewcroft Street.
32/9 Shewcroft Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Majura Primary.
|1.08 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|1.79 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|1.98 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
|2.02 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.12 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.12 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|3.02 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.02 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.04 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|3.30 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
32/9 Shewcroft Street is located within the suburb of Watson, which has a population of 5,862, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.