Currently on fixed term lease until end of April 2022 - Tenanted for $325 per week
Privately positioned in the quiet 'Bellevue Terrace' complex and surrounded by pleasant, well-maintained gardens, this bright and cheery north-facing, one-bedroom, ground floor apartment is an ideal setting for those wanting easy-care living close to the thriving Belconnen Town Centre and district.
Neatly presented and solidly built, the kitchen and bathroom are in great original condition. Open-plan living with an added study nook gives a feeling of space to the home with light flooding in from the private, north-facing balcony. The bedroom also overlooks the balcony and leads into the bathroom which houses the European style laundry. The ground level entry makes this an ideal apartment for those wanting convenient and easy living with just a short walk from the single carport.
This apartment is close to local amenities such as schools, public transport and shops and is perfect for investors, or an ideal 'entry-level' abode for those wanting the lifestyle Belconnen and its surrounds can offer, without the high price tag.
• Entry with security screen door
• Direct entry to open-plan lounge/dining with study nook, lovely north aspect and leafy view
• Lounge/dining with painted feature wall, carpet, roller blinds, glass and security screen door to balcony
• Kitchen with tiled floor, laminate bench tops, electric oven and cooktop, half drawer dishwasher, double sink, roller blind on window, tiled splash-back, ample storage cupboards and large fridge space
• Bedroom has carpet, roller blinds, built-in wardrobe and access to bathroom
• Bathroom features shower, vanity with storage, toilet and European laundry with wash tub and shelving, dryer and hot water system
• Foxtel Connection
• Off street parking
• Short drive to the Belconnen Town Centre, Jamison Shopping Centre, Government departments and Belconnen Markets
• Easy walk to local shops, public transport and quality schools. ACTION bus 32 travels on Bennelong Cres – one way to Civic and the other to Belconnen
• EER: 3
• Apartment size: 42m2 (Internal) Balcony: 6m2
• Complex built in: 1973
• Strata fees: $884 p.q (approx.)
• Rates: $656 p.q. (approx.)
• Land Tax if rented out: $792 p.q. (approx.)
• Currently tenanted on fixed term lease at $325 per week until end of April 2022
The Apartment at 32/58 Bennelong Crescent MACQUARIE, ACT 2614 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $269,000 on 7 November 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
32/58 Bennelong Crescent MACQUARIE, ACT 2614 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macquarie Primary.
|0.09 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.12 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.42 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.71 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.78 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.82 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.86 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.03 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.23 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|2.36 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
32/58 Bennelong Crescent is located within the suburb of Macquarie, which has a population of 2,700, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.4 people.