Attractive Inner South surroundings, convenient features, modern interiors and fittings combine to create this wonderful Barton apartment. Situated in the popular Landmark complex and within only a stone's throw to the Kingston Foreshore, this executive one-bedroom apartment is generous in size and presents well to the buyer searching for comfort and ease of living in an excellent location.
With a light filled open living and dining area, sleek kitchen with granite bench tops, dishwasher and electric appliances and ample storage throughout, this is surely one not to be missed!
The spacious bedroom includes double cupboard space and direct access to the full-length balcony, while the bathroom includes a great sized shower, floor to ceiling tiling and a built-in laundry space neatly tucked away.
The property comes complete with its own car space and storage cage, as well as access to the complex gymnasium and on-site barbecue facilities.
- Light, airy and open design with 65sqm of living space plus 13sqm of north facing balcony
- Large bedroom with built-in robes and balcony access
- Updated carpets and blinds throughout
- Dishwasher, granite benchtops and abundant cupboard space in kitchen
- Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and European laundry
- Sunny full-length balcony with vergola blinds and direct access from living room and bedroom plus views of parliament house
- Ample storage throughout
- Secure car space, storage cage and lift access
- Ducted heating and cooling and video intercom entrance
- Landmark complex features landscaped private courtyards with barbecue and gym facilities
- Close proximity to Manuka and Kingston shopping villages and Kingston Foreshore
Suitable as an investment or to live in and offering endless lifestyle opportunities at your doorstep along with a host of quality features, inspection is a must for this property!
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please respect social distancing with our property consultants and other people in the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry.
Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/
There is currently no sale history available for 32/43 Blackall Street.
32/43 Blackall Street BARTON, ACT 2600 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.80 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.36 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.85 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|2.08 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|2.37 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|2.52 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.52 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|2.57 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.71 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.86 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
32/43 Blackall Street is located within the suburb of Barton, which has a population of 1,439, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 1.8 people.