1 / 24
*In accordance with ACT Public Health guidelines surrounding COVID-19, private inspections will commence from Saturday 18 September. Appointments are limited and we advise that you contact the agent to schedule your inspection.
Nestled in a quiet and leafy street in an elevated position close to the fantastic Mt Ainslie Nature Reserve, the home offers so much. There are 2 separate living areas and both of them spill through glass doors onto a magic, private, north-facing courtyard.
The design is split level and the large main with WIR and Ensuite are segregated from the other 2 bedrooms. There is a feature bay window to this room. The double lock up garage is situated under the home and it boasts excellent storage, auto door and internal access.
- Front dual occupancy town residence offering split level design and loads of space, NO BODY CORP (only joint insurance between both dwellings)
- 143.4m2 (approx.) of comfortable living
- Open plan family room and casual dining off the kitchen
- More than just a kitchen, it's been designed to be the heart of this home and offers efficient work space for the budding master chef
- Relaxed formal lounge with sliding doors that open onto the courtyard
- Private covered outdoor area perfect for year-round entertaining
- Main bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe at the front and two additional bedrooms privately positioned with bathroom at the back
- Stainless steel ceiling fans in living areas & main bedroom
- Brivis gas heating system, ducted electric cooling, Security system
- Carpet and tile throughout, honeycomb blinds
- Double garage with automatic door, internal access and garden tool storage (& room for a wine cellar)
- Built by Classic Constructions in 2001
- Set on a generous 462.3m2 (approx.) block
- Inground manual watering system
There is currently no sale history available for 31A Raymond Street.
31A Raymond Street AINSLIE, ACT 2602 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Dickson College.
|0.72 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|0.72 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|0.76 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|0.76 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|0.78 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.00 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
|1.01 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|1.03 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.40 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.89 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
31A Raymond Street is located within the suburb of Ainslie, which has a population of 5,189, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.4 people.