1 / 27
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Spanning 16 acres of undulating fields & native bushland, this rare property in the verdant hills of Wapengo presents a special opportunity on the spectacular Far South Coast of NSW. With a sprawling residence boasting picturesque views over Wapengo Lake & National Park beyond, this unique property exudes pure escapism & charm & embraces its inspiring surrounds. Seemingly hidden away from anywhere but perfectly positioned within 25 minutes to Tathra, 25 minutes to Bermagui, only 50 minutes to Merimbula Airport & down the road is Picnic Point Beach. The position alone allows you to embrace the coastal lifestyle with Wapengo Lake literally across the road. So on a hot summers day you can stroll across the track in front & dip your toes in or pop your boat or canoe in & paddle up to stunning Bithreys Inlet & Picnic Point beach. You honestly can't get a better location than this inspiring property & the feel you get once you step foot on the land will have you feeling like you are instantly at home.
- An inviting & comfortable family home with a single level floorplan with plenty of flexibility to configure the home to your particular needs
- Architecturally renovated in the 1980s, leaving the perfect blend of original features still with that old world feel
- Beautiful gardens and tranquil established greenery
- Expansive outdoor areas, sheltered from the winds, that are perfect for throwing lavish parties or for the kids to run around & explore
- Showcasing spectacular sunsets over Wapengo Lake & mountain ranges beyond
- 4 car garage for the car enthusiast
- 8 x 14m (approx.) shed at the rear " ideal workshop or boat & caravan storage
- Chook shed, orchard + original 100+ year old dairy
- Ample water supply
- Ideally positioned on the coastal art trail with National Parks & beaches very close by
The land value history at 319 Wapengo Lake Road WAPENGO, NSW 2550 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $348,000.
The House at 319 Wapengo Lake Road WAPENGO, NSW 2550 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,250,000 on 23 December 2020.
319 Wapengo Lake Road is located within the suburb of Wapengo, which has a population of 69, a median age of 59 and an average household density of 1.8 people.