Located on the 3rd floor with floor-to-ceiling windows throughout, this apartment offers flexibility and privacy. With top of the range SMEG appliances, stone benchtops, and floor-to-ceiling tiling in the bathrooms, you truly get a sense of luxurious living in the heart of Belconnen. Located just a stone's throw off your balcony you will find top eateries including No.10 or the convenience of cafes nearby.
Perfect for investors with an estimated 5.5% rental return or a live-in owner, you can enjoy the lifestyle on offer within walking distance to local attractions and take full advantage of the rooftop terrace with views of Lake Ginninderra, black mountain, and beyond.
* Rooftop terrace with panoramic views of Lake Ginninderra, Black Mountain and beyond
* Floor-to-ceiling double glazed windows
* SMEG appliances oven, electric cooktop, dishwasher
* LED downlights throughout
* Secure basement parking
* Intercom access
* 1 minute walk to Lake Ginninderra
* 5 minute walk to Westfield Belconnen
* 5 minute drive to Calvary Hospital
* 6 minute drive to the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) and GIO stadium
* 15 minute drive to the Canberra City
* 20 minute drive to the Canberra Airport
Body Corp: $830 per quarter (approx)
There is currently no sale history available for 318/6 Grazier Lane.
318/6 Grazier Lane BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|0.23 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.26 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.59 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.62 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.70 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.90 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.36 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.60 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.76 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.81 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
318/6 Grazier Lane is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.