With panoramic views across the Woden city scape and surrounding hills, along with resort style amenities, this one-bedroom apartment is simply gorgeous. The modern and stylish open-plan kitchen/living area encompasses the heart of the apartment and leads to a generous balcony where you can take in the lofty view. The spacious bedroom with a built-in wardrobe is cleverly positioned to one side to provide peace and privacy. A contemporary bathroom is separate to the bedroom, allowing use for guests. Upon entry, you'll also discover a large study nook and storage cupboards for that extra space.
Located on Level 8 of the Trilogy complex, it's just a minute's walk to the Woden Town Centre and all it's amenities. Leave the car at home in the basement car space and explore the wonderful restaurants, clubs and cafés at your doorstep or just wander down to the podium and enjoy the pool, spa, gym and covered barbeque facilities.
• One-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment located within the Trilogy complex with one underground car space
• Secure entrance to complex (Building C, Level 8)
• Large entry with carpet, spacious 3 door cloak cupboard/linen press and study nook
• Spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen
• Living/dining area is south-facing with carpet, wall mounted reverse-cycle air-conditioner, sliding glass and screen door to balcony with lovely views to Mount Taylor and surrounding Cityscape
• Kitchen faces living area and has a tiled floor, pretty 'penny round' tiled splash-back, Bosch stainless steel appliances including oven, electric cooktop dishwasher and rangehood, double sink, storage cupboards, stone benchtop, breakfast bar and European style laundry with wash tub and washing machine
• Bedroom is spacious with mirrored built-in wardrobe, roller blind on window and carpet
• Bathroom is separate from bedroom with double size shower, modern vanity with storage, stone bench tops and toilet
• Single car space in level 2 basement with security access and storage cage
• Lift access
• Visitor parking
• Complex features gym, pool, spa and BBQ area
• Pet friendly complex
• Easy walking distance to Woden Town Centre, the Southern Cross Club, local walking/bike trails and public transport and quality schools
• NBN ready
• Located close to the Canberra Hospital, restaurants, cafes, Government Departments
Apartment size: Internal 63m2 Balcony: 7m2
Built in 2017
Currently leased at $413pw until May 2021
Land Tax (if rented out:) $387.26 (approx.) p.q.
General Rates: $330.35 p.q.
Strata fees: Admin $541.06 (approx.) p.q. Sinking fund: $89.10 (approx.) p.q.
There is currently no sale history available for 317/7 Irving Street.
317/7 Irving Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.41 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.75 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.81 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|0.87 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.90 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.09 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.09 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.26 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.54 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.63 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
317/7 Irving Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.