1 / 20
In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private buyer inspections may take place by appointment only. Please call to discuss booking a time for a private inspection.
'Gilmerton', the name that sits proudly at the entrance of this beautiful red brick Canberra home, represents the ancestry of the past owners and their family. They named the home after the small town 4 miles SSE of Edinburgh that consisted of just a few streets lined with one-level cottages.
Our 'Gilmerton' is a charming four-bedroom residence sitting on a large 860m2 corner block, on the slip road set well back from Antill Street.
Step inside the home onto the polished timber floors and you are welcomed with an abundance of natural light that spreads over the large living area to your right. You will notice the high quality Stovax wood fireplace providing natural heat to keep you warm in winter, along with ducted gas heating throughout for those chilly Canberra days.
Adjacent to the large open living area is a spacious separate dining area that flows through to the modern kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless-steel appliances.
The back yard brings you to the perfect family summer setting of travertine pavers surrounding the inground saltwater pool and terracotta urn fountain.
A superb opportunity to secure an easy care, single level family home that is ready to move into but provides the scope to extend and add your own personal touches.
• 4 bedrooms – two with built in robes
• Warm and inviting family residence
• Beautifully appointed interiors flooded with natural light
• Tastefully renovated for contemporary family living
• Spacious living offers large picture windows and Stovax wood burning fireplace
• Separate dining with easy flow to modern kitchen with stone benches and stainless-steel appliances
• Polished timber floors
• Plantation shutters
• Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling and separate toilet
• Inground saltwater pool with travertine pavers and entertaining spaces
• Large manicured front garden that could be hedge fenced for a children's play space
• Ducted gas heating throughout
• Single lock up Garage with small workshop
• Easy walk to local schools, shops, transport, Mount Majura Nature Reserve and the Australian Catholic University
• Minutes to Dickson, light rail with easy access to Canberra City
• EER: 1.5
• UCV: $606,000
• Land Rates: $979.85 pq
• Land Tax: $1,592.68 pq if investment property only
• Land Size: 860m2
• Living area size: 136m2
All costs and measurements are approximate only and buyers should make their own enquiries
There is currently no sale history available for 312 Antill Street.
312 Antill Street HACKETT, ACT 2602 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Majura Primary.
|0.87 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|0.93 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
|0.98 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|1.15 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.27 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.27 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.21 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|2.21 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|2.30 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|2.63 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
312 Antill Street is located within the suburb of Hackett, which has a population of 2,991, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.