What you'll love:
- the gorgeous living room with raked ceilings
- the updated kitchen with quality inclusions
- the convenient location in a quiet loop street
- the ease of access to various amenities
What we love:
As long term residents and true Kambah enthusiasts, we are pleased to be presenting 31 Tepper Cct to the market. Positioned in a quiet loop street, with ease of access to fabulous amenities, the location coupled with its inclusions make this home the perfect start for those looking to enter the market.
As you enter the home, you will be drawn to the gorgeous formal living space. Filled with natural light and featuring raked ceilings and exposed beams, this is the ideal space to relax and unwind. Updated and ready for its new owners to occupy, this home will not last on the market long. If you are looking for a wonderful opportunity to enter the market, be sure to inspect this property today.
• Entry level three-bedroom home with considered upgrades throughout
• Positioned in a quiet loop street with ease of access to amenities
• Updated kitchen with 900mm stainless steel oven, 5 burner gas cooktop, great storage space and garden outlook
• Generous bedrooms with built in robes to two
• Updated bathroom with separate toilet and separate bath
• Ducted gas heating and split system installed for comfort year round
• Expansive rear garden offers plenty of space for children and pets to play
• Tandem attached garage with roller door to the rear
• Enviable location with ease of access to arterial roads to Woden, Tuggeranong and Canberra City
There is currently no sale history available for 31 Tepper Circuit.
31 Tepper Circuit KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas the Apostle Primary.
|0.47 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|1.14 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.46 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|2.09 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|2.50 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.54 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|2.68 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|3.04 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|3.05 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|3.12 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
31 Tepper Circuit is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.