1 / 22
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Providing an immediate sense of warmth and welcoming, this unique property has all the hallmarks of a solid family home with modern conveniences such as double glazing, in a very desirable and tightly-held pocket of Curtin.
Extended and updated over time, the versatile home allows for changing needs but beautiful original features such as timber detailing and hardwood flooring have been retained and complemented with further changes. A room to be enjoyed, the lounge is light-filled with a leafy outlook and access to the rear patio, whilst the dining room provides a lovely place to entertain guests for more formal occasions. The open-plan kitchen has been stylishly renovated with quality appliances with an adjoining meals/family area and a seamless connection to the rear entertaining deck.
Embraced by 930m2 of private gardens, the outdoor space is a delightful place for alfresco entertaining, a spot of gardening or some backyard cricket. The peaceful cul-de-sac location with a large play area and park in the middle adds even more appeal to this outstanding family-friendly property.
Positioned within walking distance to the popular Curtin Shops, Holy Trinity Primary School, Curtin Primary and public transport. Do not miss your opportunity to secure a home in this location!
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Park area and playground in the middle of the street
- Walking distance to local schools, shops and public transport
- Renovated and extended family home
- North-facing living areas
- Separate lounge room
- Separate dining room
- Family/meals area
- Renovated kitchen with large island bench
- Stone bench tops
- Induction cooktop, AEG oven
- Blackbutt flooring in main living areas
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, built-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Large main bathroom with spa bath
- Ducted gas heating and refrigerated cooling
- Double glazing to all windows and sliding doors
- Rear entertaining deck and patio
- Large backyard with established gardens and plenty of yard space
- Tandem garage with automatic door and internal access
Land Size: 930m2
Living Size: 155m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $5,427 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $847,000 (approx.)
The land value history at 31 Morgan Place CURTIN, ACT 2605 has the most recent growth rate of 4.49%, giving an unimproved land value of $847,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 31 Morgan Place.
31 Morgan Place CURTIN, ACT 2605 has 37 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Trinity Primary.
|0.85 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|0.96 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
|0.99 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.33 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.55 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.55 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|2.08 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|2.24 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|2.25 km||Yarralumla Primary||Loftus Street, Yarralumla|
|2.26 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
31 Morgan Place is located within the suburb of Curtin, which has a population of 5,238, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.6 people.