PRIVATE INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. FURTHER INFORMATION BELOW.
We have put extra measures in place allowing only qualified buyers who have completed our ‘Three Key Conditions’ ensuring safety first:
• Potential buyers must have conducted a drive past of the property
• Your finances must be in place, pre-approval letter must be provided
• Also, a detailed, room by room video will be provided of the property and must be viewed
Private inspection viewings will be advertised in 'block times' and you will need to register with the agent prior to attending the property. You will be allocated a 10 minute timeframe to initially view the property with the agent and this timeframe must be adhered to.
The following will be implemented prior to any scheduled viewing:
• Shoes will be required to be removed before entering the premises
• In order to reduce the spread of the virus, and to protect the safety of our vendors, ONLY decision makers are to enter the open home ie no children, friends, extended family
• Attendees are requested to avoid touching all fixtures, fittings and furniture within the home. If there is a need to demonstrate the functionality of any devices, the onsite agent will do this
Please do not attend the appointment:
• If you’re feeling unwell
• If you have just returned from overseas or have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
This ideal first home is a fabulous buying opportunity for those trying to break into the market in these times of record low interest rates! Set well back from the road on a level, easy-care block, the property features well-proportioned living areas and 3 double bedrooms.
The spacious formal living room has a lovely outlook to the leafy front garden, and the kitchen and family room overlook the backyard. There’s Colorbond fencing on two sides, and both the front and rear gardens feature hardy mature trees and shrubs. Secure, under-cover car accommodation is provided for one vehicle, with masses of additional off-street parking.
In original but sound condition throughout, this ideal first home is perfectly liveable presently but offers plenty of potential for improvements to suit your own taste and budget. It’s a must to inspect, but don’t just take my word for it, come to see it for yourself this Saturday!
Just look at this list of features:
- 3 double bedrooms
- Sound original condition throughout
- Spacious living area with delightful leafy outlook
- Functional kitchen with electric cooking (fridge included, should you desire)
- Informal meals area with sliding door to rear garden
- Secure yard with enclosed pet area and magnificent mature ‘Plumcot’
- Back to base alarm
- Single carport with roller door
- Plenty of additional off-street parking
- Easy walk to Florey Primary, local shops, and local and express bus options
- Lake Ginninderra and the extensive amenities of Belconnen Town Centre are just minutes in the car
- Living Area: 106m2 (approx.)
- Build Date: 1986
- Block Size: 528m2
- EER: 2 stars
The land value history at 31 Le Souef Crescent FLOREY, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 2.70%, giving an unimproved land value of $333,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 31 Le Souef Crescent.
31 Le Souef Crescent FLOREY, ACT 2615 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Florey Primary.
|0.10 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|0.87 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.01 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.33 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.70 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.76 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|1.76 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.79 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|1.80 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|2.01 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
31 Le Souef Crescent is located within the suburb of Florey, which has a population of 4,764, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.