Auction Location: Henley Property Office Jindabyne.
Located just 5 minutes from Jindabyne's town centre, and 35 minutes to the snow fields, is this modern designed family friendly 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home.
All three bedrooms are spacious and include built-in wardrobes, master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite, modern kitchen & bathrooms, multiple living areas, and a large undercover alfresco area that's perfect for dining and entertaining.
• 3 Large bedrooms – all with built ins
• Master bedroom with walk-in & ensuite
• 2 Bathrooms - both with underfloor heating
• Separate toilet
• Study / Rumpus area
• Double glazed windows
• Timber floorboards in living areas
• Garden shed
• Double garage
• Large undercover alfresco entertaining area
• Second paved outdoor entertaining area
• Landscaped easy-care gardens
• 1013m² block
• Snowy Mountains & Lake Jindabyne views
• Services ready to build granny flat
The land value history at 31 Kunama Drive EAST JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has the most recent growth rate of 9.05%, giving an unimproved land value of $221,000.
The House at 31 Kunama Drive EAST JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $528,100 on 25 November 2016.
31 Kunama Drive EAST JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jindabyne Central School.
31 Kunama Drive is located within the suburb of East Jindabyne, which has a population of 697, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.6 people.