Adjacent to Holy Spirit Catholic primary school, enjoying a sense of openness and connection with the school and its surroundings, "liveability" is the keynote to this spacious four bedroom ensuite single level family residence.
Beyond its modest facade, multiple living spaces include a kitchen/family area embraced by morning sun, interacting enticing with an outdoor terrace framed by rose bushes, fruit trees and an assortment of flowers bringing the homes setting to life with colour and fragrance. This is the hub of the home for daily gathering and relaxing during the warmer months.
A separate rumpus and additional formal living area are segregated yet interconnecting and showcase a soft palette of colours complementing a variety of furnishing styles.
A double attached garage with internal access and prime neighbourly surroundings add to this homes broad appeal.
* Four bedrooms, ensuite
* Powder room
* Three-way bathroom
* Three living spaces
* Double garage, external car port and spacious driveway
* Generous storage in the garage
* Spacious and centrally located Kitchen
* Family + meals bay room
* Spacious open veranda that oversees the front yard
* Walk-in-robe to main bedroom
* Daikin Split units installed in living, master and bedroom four
* Beautiful outdoor window covering to reduce sun exposure
* Upgraded kitchen appliances in 2021
* Upgraded internal paths that offers a embellish connection between house front entries
* Upgraded Ceiling insulation to R6.0
* Upgraded Brivis ducted gas 6-star heating system with a coloured touchscreen panel
* Upgraded internal lightening and wardrobe sliding doors
* Restored roof ridge capping
* Security doors across main accesses
* Internal access from garage
* Security 1 Alarm Home hub
* 4K Security 6 Camera system installed
* Auto panel lift door
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
The House at 31 Kelleway Avenue NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $660,000 on 26 September 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
31 Kelleway Avenue NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Spirit Primary.
|0.08 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|0.13 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.60 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.17 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.50 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.50 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.56 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.75 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.18 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.70 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
31 Kelleway Avenue is located within the suburb of Nicholls, which has a population of 6,865, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 3 people.