Harcourts Belconnen proudly presents this fantastic five bedroom three bathroom family home in the beautiful suburb of Forde.
Surrounded by acres of parkland and reserves this property allows you a lifestyle to envy. The home is nestled in a quiet street built on a generous 469 sqm block with approximately 270sqm of roof area.
In a fabulous location, the home is only moments from Burgmann School, shopping, transport, parkland and reserves. This home suits perfectly a family who values lifestyle, education and style.
This classically constructed home comes with five bedrooms or four bedrooms plus theatre, two ensuite, laminated timber floors all around the house, 3.3 KV solar panels, two separate living areas and a completely covered alfresco / sun room. Anyone looking for a family home with heaps of space and quality lifestyle their search will finish here.
- Two segregated living areas
- Sun roofs in the family area making it nice and bright
- Traditional kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
- Second bedroom with built in robes and ensuite as well
- All other bedrooms with built in robes
- Option of having fifth bedroom or theatre as per individual preference
- Separate laundry with external excess
- Outdoor entertaining area with fully covered alfresco / sun room
- Double remote-controlled garage featuring internal access
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Laminated timber flooring throughout the house
- Landscaped, easy-care native garden
- Close to shopping, schools, transport, parkland and reserve
- Orientation: NNE
- Total roof area: 270m2 (approx.)
- Block size: 469m2
- Living: 213m2
- Garage: 41m2
- Alfresco: 13.5m2
- Porch: 2.5m2 (approx.)
- EER: 5 Stars
- Year built: 2012
- Water: $275.03 P/Q (approx.)
- Rates: $737.70 P/Q (approx.)
The House at 31 Hibberd Crescent FORDE, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $256,000 on 25 February 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
31 Hibberd Crescent FORDE, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.57 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.49 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.07 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.91 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.20 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.55 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.96 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|4.27 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|4.48 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|4.56 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
31 Hibberd Crescent is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.