There are some things we are incredibly blessed with in Canberra; large, well oriented house blocks, green spaces, cruisy commutes, and access to amazing eateries.
This delightful family home represents all of this and more.
Positioned on a north-facing 1,021sqm block that backs a tree-fringed oval and located at the end of a quiet, friendly cul-de-sac, this is quintessential Canberra family living.
Graced with large living areas, a renovated neutral kitchen and a segregated master bedroom with updated ensuite there's everything modern families demand.
Yet if you like a home with a bit of retro appeal and character, you'll love the spacious family room and its craftsman built-in cabinetry
The formal lounge also continues the craftsman theme with Shaker-style timber panelling and timber doors that allow it to be shut off from the formal dining room for an intimate soiree. It's easy to imagine sipping an evening drink here with friends before opening the sliding door onto the elevated rear deck to enjoy the summer evening breeze.
Few other places can stake the convenience claim in the way that this home can. You're just steps from Macquarie Primary School, and a short walk from Jamison Plaza or the Belconnen food markets. Spend only minutes in the car to get to Belconnen, universities, Calvary Hospital or the city centre. It's the location that other city dwellers simply dream about.
** PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE ON SATURDAY, 10TH OCTOBER AT 1:30PM **
* extended four-bedroom family home
* positioned in a peaceful and friendly cul-de-sac
* north-facing 1021sqm block backing Macquarie Primary School oval
* private courtyard entrance
* master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and updated ensuite
* main bathroom with separate shower
* two segregated living areas with formal lounge opening onto rear deck
* family room with built-in cabinetry
* updated kitchen with soft-close drawers, large pantry, quality AEG stainless steel appliances including ceramic cooktop, dishwasher and LED lighting
* renovated separate laundry with granite benchtops and generous storage
* new reverse cycle heating and cooling system
* added insulation in walls and ceiling assisting with the high 4.0 energy rating
* expansive north facing deck
* 12 solar panels - fed back to the grid
* solar hot water system
* NBN connected
* low maintenance native gardens
* grey water diversion from laundry
* Colorbond fencing
* garden shed
* double carport
* paved driveway with off ample off street parking
* enclosed backyard with rear gate access to school
The land value history at 31 Goulburn Place MACQUARIE, ACT 2614 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $577,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 31 Goulburn Place.
31 Goulburn Place MACQUARIE, ACT 2614 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macquarie Primary.
|0.22 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.18 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.31 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.44 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.76 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.76 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.07 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.14 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.45 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|2.62 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
31 Goulburn Place is located within the suburb of Macquarie, which has a population of 2,700, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.4 people.