Greensmart Accedited and Award Winning Builders.....Ideal Building Solutions are selling their "STUNNING" display home in Googong, "The Chifley".
This is a unique opportunity to own a showpiece home with "luxury" inclusions and high-end quality finishes in every room of this amazing home in sought after Googong.
Your new home is situated in a display village surrounded by the regions 'finest builders' display homes.....this is a rare opportunity not to be missed.
This "STUNNING" custom home begins to impress you from the minute you take your first look, an amazing and striking street appeal with a mix of materials including stunning feature stone, that blend together giving this home its luxurious finish.
As you enter this wonderful home, you are welcomed in by a large and inviting main entry with 4.8m high raked ceilings and Ben Chifley artwork that will be the envy of all your family & friends. The lounge is positioned beautifully at the front of the home taking full advantage of the morning sun and for those cold winter days the electric fireplace will have you enjoying this room even more. The master bedroom and bedroom 2 run off the entry before you enter the open plan living area with raked ceilings and a Velux skylight...WOW. This area also incorporates the meals and an expansive kitchen that you will be extremly proud of as it comes with a walk-in pantry, intergrated Smeg dishwasher, built in microwave, induction cooktop and stunning 12mm Dekton stone benchtops & splashback.
Elsewhere the ceiling height is 2.7m and the home is full of natural light.
Whether you prefer an Intimate Private Alfresco for entertaining or you just want to soak up the sun in your backyard with your guests, this home is positioned well to utilize the sun's full potential.
Not only does this amazing home have plenty of aesthetic features, but a lot of attention was put on sustainable, environmental and energy efficient aspects such as Solar Panels, LG Storage battery for your solar power, induction cooktop, heat pump hot water system, double glazed windows with UPVC framing and a demand monitor system for the solar panels.
The high level of quality inclusions and workmanship extends to every surface, finish and fine detail throughout the residence. You'll simply want to make this home your own.
You'll find hard-wearing but super soft carpet throughout the 4 bedrooms, black framed shower screens and a free-standing bath in the main bathroom with custom-made vanities for added luxury! What's more is all the bedrooms are of a great size with built in robes, including a large master bedroom with it's own Alfresco/Retreat, a stunning walk in robe, a feature panel wall and an ensuite you really need to see for yourself.
Only one word can describe this home......"STUNNING"
This home certainly won't last on the market, contact Rad Trpkovski from Ideal Building Solutions on 0402 469 732 or [email protected] to book in your own private inspection.
Please note this home is sold on a lease back scheme where Ideal Building Solutions will rent the property back from you until the display village closes.
* Total House size: 279m2 (living area is 193m2)
* Block size: 569m2
* Feature ceiling fans to Lounge, master bedroom, meals, family and Alfresco
* 4 large bedrooms, 2 living areas, 2 bathrooms
* Stunning double glazing to all windows and doors with UPVC framing
* Stunning 2340mm high internal timber look doors
* A double glazed, remote controlled Velux skylight with blinds in the kitchen
* Open plan kitchen, family and meals
* Stunning tiled Alfresco area with an inbuilt Beef Eater 4 burner stainless steel BBQ, 12mm Dekton stone benchtop plus cupboards below, feature tapware & sink and custom made metal screens that open & close for privacy....WOW
* Double garage with internal access
* Stunning raked ceilings to the entry, kitchen, family/meals and the Alfresco
* LED downlights throughout the home plus stage lighting in the family/meals
* Ducted vacuum
* Stunning electric Fireplace with feature stone surround to the front Lounge room
* Camera's/alarm - security system
* LG storage battery for your solar power
* Stunning main bathroom with a free standing bath tub, seperate toilet and custom made double vanity with skylight above plus feature tapware and 12mm Dekton stone benchtop
* Lovely gardens
* Stunning pendent lights in the entry and over the kitchen island bench
* Stunning ensuite with custom made double vanity, 12mm Dekton stone benchtop, a large shower plus feature tapware
* Stunning walk in robe with custom joinery
* Floor to Ceiling tiles to the bathroom and ensuite
* Stunning laundry with custom built cupboards, 12mm Dekton stone benchtop with feature tapware & sink
* 600mm SMEG appliances and an intergrated SMEG dishwasher in the kitchen
* Stunning walk in pantry with 12mm Dekton stone benchtop and a built in SMEG Microwave
* Rain water tank
* 6 KW Solar System with Demand monitor system
* Large 1200mm wide timber entry door
Please contact Rad Trpkovski from Ideal Building Solutions on 0402 469 732 or [email protected] to book in your private inspection.
There is currently no sale history available for 31 Courtney.
31 Courtney GOOGONG, NSW 2620 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being The Anglican School Googong.
31 Courtney is located within the suburb of Googong, which has a population of 2,690, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 3.1 people.