In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Private appointments can also be arranged by contacting Greg Ward on 0413 503 312 or Lou Baldan on 0403 604 888.
Immaculately kept with a fresh presentation, this welcoming residence is a haven of space, quality and superior comfort. It rests on a 771sqm level parcel, situated within walking distance of Queanbeyan Public School, bus transport and the town centre.
- Generous single level layout running beneath soaring ceilings
- Free flowing lounge and dining room warmed by a fireplace
- Covered deck offers roller blinds for year round entertaining
- Low maintenance grassed backyard where pets and kids can play
- Original kitchen features stainless gas stove and dishwasher
- Three bedrooms, each are equipped with built-in wardrobes
- Fully appointed bathroom boasts separate bathtub and shower
- Studio ideal as a home office, hobby area or fourth car space
- Good sized three car garage accessed through the side lane
- Moments away from Riverside Plaza, supermarkets and parklands
The House at 31 Cooma Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $370,000 on 31 October 2006.
31 Cooma Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan Public School.
|0.34 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.84 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.99 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.02 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.05 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.29 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.93 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.95 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.34 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
31 Cooma Street is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.