1 / 14
Embrace this opportunity to purchase a renovated solid brick home located on a large 808sqm block in a tree-lined street within short walking distance to the popular Lyneham shops and schools. An exceptionally well-presented and cared for home which has been renovated to a high standard. The flexible floorplan offers up to four bedrooms , three with built-in robes, large beautiful open plan kitchen dining and living area with working open fireplace, huge kitchen with Bosch appliances, low maintenance secure yard plus ample car accommodation. This is an excellent opportunity to secure an immaculate home in such a fantastic location so close to lifestyle amenities plus direct transport to the CBD.
- Land 808sqm
- Four bedrooms, three with built-in robes
- Three of the bedrooms are walk through
- Large kitchen with Bosch oven, Bosch dishwasher, huge island bench
- Large living area with working open fireplace
- Study off living area
- Two reverse cycle units, one in master and one in living
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Large tiles in living areas, carpet in bedrooms
- Actew Solar 5.5kw system with wi-fi access
- In wall Cat6 cabling in dining and family area
- Fully landscaped low maintenance gardens
- Huge carport with roller door plus secure shed
- Perfectly located so close to CBD, Universities, schools, shops and transport
The House at 31 Brigalow Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $648,000 on 16 October 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
31 Brigalow Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyneham Primary.
|0.35 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|0.72 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|0.82 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.83 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|0.97 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.36 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.36 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.54 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.58 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|1.91 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
31 Brigalow Street is located within the suburb of O'Connor, which has a population of 5,481, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.