ONE AGENCY GUNGAHLIN proudly presenting Mezzo residence experience in the heart of Gungahlin, This top-floor two-bedroom apartment is set on the best location in Gungahlin Marketplace.
Located in one of the fastest-growing regions in the nation, and just minutes from the Gungahlin to Canberra City Light Rail terminal, an apartment at Mezzo is not only a great place to live but a smart investment as well.
Mezzo offers resort-style facilities including two beautifully landscaped, rooftop entertaining decks - one featuring a 25 metre solar heated swimming pool, covered alfresco entertaining area, seating, pizza oven and barbecues, and the other boasting a gas fire pit, seating, barbecues and a residents library facilities for all the residence at Mezzo.
The outstanding boasted holiday living apartment delivers light-filled and spacious interiors complemented by a top-floor apartment blended with natural sunlight, low-maintenance, free-flowing floor plan and quality appliances and balcony overlooking Gungahlin and its surrounding areas.
Don't miss this limited opportunity to purchase in this iconic development that offers a rare combination of a town center location, affordability, stunning design and resort-style facilities that will appeal to both owner-occupiers and investors.
• Top floor (6th Floor) apartment on Mezzo tower 1
• Two generously sized bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
• Easy accessible balcony off living room.
• One of the best floor plans in the two buildings
• Open plan living and dining offering modern updates, stone benchtops including dishwasher and Internal laundry
• Stainless steel appliances
• Plenty of natural lights and Top floor gives you and your family a full privacy
• Enjoy the fantastic views of Gungahlin at its best from your own balcony
• Located within a security building
• Basement parking with storage cage
• Pet-friendly complex
• Easy access to the rooftop entertainment area and BBQ area (on the same floor).
• For peace and quiet, the library is just next door and on the same floor.
• Double glazed windows
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling
• NBN Ready
• North facing aspect
• 25-meter solar-heated rooftop pool
• Intercom, Secure lift access and Restricted access car space
• Walking distance to Market Place, Public transport, Schools, Government offices restaurants and many more.
Register your interest today and Present your best offer.
For more information or to learn more about this property please call Yubi Baral 0452 646 746
The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Strata: $1170 Per quarter
Rates: $365 per quater
Land tax: $429 per quarter (Only If Rented)
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deemed or believed to be reliable. ONE AGENCY GUNGAHLIN does not warrant the accuracy of the information and interested persons should rely wholly on their own inquiries.
The Apartment at 31/77 Gozzard Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $359,950 on 7 December 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
31/77 Gozzard Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|0.42 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.11 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.87 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.02 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.07 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.07 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.20 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.38 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.40 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.43 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
31/77 Gozzard Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.