Great opportunity to secure one of the rarely available larger 4 bedroom residences with ensuite plus study in 'Mountview Estate' which is widely acknowledged as Weston Creek's most desirable townhouse development.
No 31, presented in graceful original condition offers 151m2 (approx) of living space and almost limitless scope to modernise to your own specifications.
The sprawling layout incorporates split-level (only three steps) lounge and dining areas adjoining a central atrium garden along with a separate tiled family room leading out to a wonderful north-east facing courtyard.
Other features consist of a segregated main bedroom with ensuite and adjoining study, well-appointed kitchen overlooking the family room, bright main bathroom with separate WC, ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning for year-round comfort, wide front terrace with expansive views and internal access to double garage below with auto panel-lift door plus a massive downstairs workshop/storage room.
Truly a rare offering presenting an opportunity to acquire a property providing a relaxed lifestyle in a premier location within strolling distance of the vibrant Cooleman Court shopping/restaurant precinct.
* Four bedroom townhouse with ensuite and additional study
* Presented in very tidy original condition throughout
* Broad front terrace with mountain outlook
* Split level lounge and dining areas overlooked by the central atrium garden courtyard
* Additional tiled family room overlooking north facing courtyard
* Well appointed kitchen with electric appliances plus ample bench and cupboard space
* Segregated main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
* Extra private study accessed from either of the main bedroom, ensuite or rear courtyard
* Automatic retractable awnings
* Built-in wardrobes to bedrooms two and three
* 4th bedroom with individual access to front terrace - potential home office
* Bright main bathroom with full sized bath tub adjoining separate WC
* Central atrium garden courtyard overlooked by lounge, dining and bedroom 4
* Large laundry room
* Internal access to double garage with auto panel-lift door
* Massive additional downstairs storage/workshop area
* Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
* Huge private rear courtyard with sliding door access from the family room, lounge and main bedroom
* Well maintained complex with manicured landscaped common areas
* Strolling distance to Cooleman Court Shopping Centre along with a wide variety of local clubs, cafes, restaurants and medical centres
* Close proximity to local denominational schools and sports/recreational facilities.
* Unit 5 (known as unit 31) on Unit Plan No 278
* Body corporate levies - $882.40 p/q (including sinking fund)
31/22 Namatjira Drive WESTON, ACT 2611 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday June 19 from 11:30am.
There is currently no sale history available for 31/22 Namatjira Drive.
31/22 Namatjira Drive WESTON, ACT 2611 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Jude's Primary.
|0.99 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.09 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.10 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.21 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.30 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.51 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.57 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.59 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.83 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|2.10 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
31/22 Namatjira Drive is located within the suburb of Weston, which has a population of 3,576, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.