1 / 22
In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private buyer inspections may take place by appointment only. Please call to discuss booking a time for a private inspection.
Unit 31 is located on the 3rd floor of "The National" which has long been the benchmark development for luxury apartment living in Canberra's exclusive Inner South.
Enjoying an idyllic Barton address, this three bedroom executive apartment has been intelligently designed to maximise light, aspect and outlook for relaxed living within a prestige complex.
Living areas comprise sprawling open-plan lounge/dining/family areas leading out to a wide wrap around balcony with sunny aspects to both National Circuit and Brisbane Avenue. Overlooking these living areas is a stylish kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless steel European appliances and breakfast bar. Supplementing the living space is a generously sized library/study room adjacent to the entry which could also ideally be utilised as a home office, theatre or potential guest/4th bedroom.
The segregated main bedroom features a northerly aspect, twin walk-through mirrored wardrobes and a large ensuite bathroom with granite-topped double vanity unit.
Bedrooms two and three also feature mirrored wardrobes and are serviced by the adjoining main bathroom with twin vanity unit, separate shower recess and full-sized bath tub.
Other features include ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, separate laundry room, security intercom entry and lift access to basement parking for two vehicles - side by side.
All this within easy strolling distance of a wide array of local cafes, fine dining restaurants, the Kingston Foreshore and the numerous National monuments on the banks of Lake Burley Griffin.
* 3 bedroom ensuite apartment of approximately 140sqm positioned on the 3rd floor
* Open-plan lounge, dining and family areas
* Well-appointed kitchen with granite bench tops, stainless steel European appliances and breakfast bar
* Segregated main bedroom with walk-through wardrobes and ensuite bathroom
* Built-in mirrored wardrobes to bedrooms two and three
* Additional library/study - ideal home office/theatre room or potential 4th bedroom
* Sizable main bathroom with twin vanity, separate shower recess and full-sized bath tub
* Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
* Separate laundry room with clothes dryer
* Lift access to basement parking for two cars - side by side
* Security intercom access
* Body corporate levies including sinking fund contribution - $2,146.75 p/q
* High 6 star EER
There is currently no sale history available for 31/12 National Circuit.
31/12 National Circuit BARTON, ACT 2600 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.47 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|0.91 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.75 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.93 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|2.03 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|2.12 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|2.51 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.65 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.66 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.66 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
31/12 National Circuit is located within the suburb of Barton, which has a population of 1,439, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 1.8 people.