If space is a must and style is a priority, then you simply cant go past this flawless modern apartment.
From the gourmet cooks kitchen, you can overlook the large living and dining room with quality finishes throughout that all work beautifully with the Dark colour scheme. An abundance of bench and storage space will make preparing meals a pleasure with any eager entertainer sure to appreciate the balcony with room to host guests.
There are two bedrooms. The master bedroom has a spacious walk in closet with plenty of storage space.
Completing this must-see apartment is an in-unit laundry, air-conditioning throughout, a stylish main bathroom and two parking spaces.
Metropol apartment features:
- Stunning colour schemes
- Energy efficient LED lighting throughout
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Stone benchtops
- Double glazed windows
- Full height bathroom and ensuite tiling
- Dryer in laundry
- Rooftop gardens, alfresco dining, residents' kitchen, pools and kids play area
- In-house bike hub
- Car wash
- Directly opposite the Canberra Centre, a minutes walk away
- A short walk to the bustling food and drink precinct in Braddon
- Close proximity to stage one of Canberra's light rail and other public transport
- 8 minute walk to Lake Burley Griffin
- 10 minute walk to Australian National University
Rates $2532 p.a approx.
Body Corporate $675 p.q approx.
The Apartment at 309/81 Cooyong Street REID, ACT 2612 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $450,000 on 16 February 2021.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
309/81 Cooyong Street REID, ACT 2612 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.71 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.99 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.17 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.44 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.86 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.86 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.02 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|2.15 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.39 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|2.41 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
309/81 Cooyong Street is located within the suburb of Reid, which has a population of 1,636, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 1.9 people.