'Greenwich' at the C5 development is inspired by New York's Greenwich Village and has all the appeal of true city living. This spacious apartment situated on the east wing is just 5 minutes from the city, Kingston foreshore, Parliament House and the Parliamentary Triangle and allows easy access to all of the city's retail, commercial and entertainment privileges.
This beautiful single-level apartment is located on level 3 and offers a lovely open-plan living space with timber floors that overlooks the large covered balcony; all taking in the beautiful outlook over the Hassett Park. The designer kitchen features marble benchtops, Miele appliances and great storage.
The master bedroom with sliding doors to the balcony, timber walk-through-robe and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and marble vanity top. Another two bedrooms with built-in-robes and main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and marble vanity top.
C5 offers shared social spaces including a private dining area available to and bookable by Greenwich residents, communal kitchen, club room with a pool table and lounge area, shared work space including a library and rooftop gardens with amazing views of Canberra city and landscape.
• Outlook over Hassett Park
• Level 3
• Double window furnishing, with roller blinds and sheers
• Open-plan living room with timber floors opening to covered balcony
• Large kitchen with marble benchtops and Miele appliances
• Spacious covered balcony with lighting and outdoor power points
• Master bedroom with sliding door access to the balcony, walk-through-robe and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and marble vanity top
• Bedroom two with built-in-robe and park outlook
• Bedroom three with built-in-robe
• Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and marble vanity top
• European laundry with dry and washing machine
• Two car spaces plus storage
• Walk to Lake Burley Griffin, War Memorial, Mt Ainslie, Canberra City & Braddon
• Short drive across bridge to the Parliamentary Triangle
Internal living size: 97m2 approx
Balcony: 22m2 approx
Body Corporate: $943 p/q approx.
Land Rates: $421,21 p/q approx.
Land Tax: $514,10 p/q approx. (if investment property)
There is currently no sale history available for 308/6 Provan Street.
308/6 Provan Street CAMPBELL, ACT 2612 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus.
|0.48 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.12 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|1.20 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|1.22 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.71 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|2.55 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.92 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|3.10 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|3.10 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|3.34 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
308/6 Provan Street is located within the suburb of Campbell, which has a population of 4,997, a median age of 28 and an average household density of 2.5 people.