Buyers guide over $610,000
IQ Apartments: a smarter place to live and a more intelligent place to invest in property. Position of course is a key part, with a short stroll to Braddon's cafe and restaurant precinct as well as ANU and Canberra's CBD, this apartment boasts location appeal.
To complete the picture, IQ Apartments is designed to deliver the best contemporary urban living with Smart technologies like the energy monitoring system, solar panels and electric vehicle charging stations, most of which is unheard of for many apartment complexes. Spacious in size and offering vacant possession, it will be the smartest investment you will make.
- High ceilings, floor to ceiling windows & double glazing throughout
- Spacious light filled living space with an enormous amount of storage
- Large main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 with built in mirrored robes
- Open plan kitchen with stone benchtops & Smeg stainless steel appliances
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Covered balcony overlooking Braddon so you can watch the world go by
- Secure basement parking and storage cage
- Rooftop solar panels installed in 2019, significantly reducing common electrical costs
- 4 electric vehicle charging stations installed for resident use
- Fibre NBN connection, SMATV system and Pay/FTA TV outlets
- BBQ facilities and communal courtyard away from the hustle and bustle
- Central Braddon location within walking distance to cafes, restaurants and bars, city and ANU
EER : 6 stars
Body Corporate Fees: $1,119 per quarter
Rates: $1,873.15 per annum
Land tax: $2,300.69 per annum
Weekly rent: $650 approx
Want to know more?
There is currently no sale history available for 307/51 Mort Street.
307/51 Mort Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Merici College.
|0.74 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.78 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.86 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.86 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.38 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.43 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.60 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.87 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.09 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|2.10 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
307/51 Mort Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.